khsa.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

The Staff
Administrators:Kai Hitaro
Eri
Ixaz

Moderators:
Iskra
Aster
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 14 on Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:45 pm
Latest topics
» Pokemon : Indigo League ~
Shuriken and Wind : I love you Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:23 am by Eri

» Shuriken and Earth [Open to one]
Shuriken and Wind : I love you Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 4:13 pm by Shiri

» Whip and Fire [Open to one]
Shuriken and Wind : I love you Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 4:03 pm by Niveus

» Ax and Light
Shuriken and Wind : I love you Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 3:50 pm by Jinzou Kitai

» Ax and Water [Open to one]
Shuriken and Wind : I love you Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 12:51 pm by Sumati

» Fist and Darkness [Open to one]
Shuriken and Wind : I love you Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 5:36 pm by Iskra

» Garden Walk [Closed]
Shuriken and Wind : I love you Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 5:31 pm by Iskra

» Shuriken and Wind : I love you
Shuriken and Wind : I love you Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 4:00 pm by Shiri

» Trinity. Unison. Grief. [closed]
Shuriken and Wind : I love you Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 2:13 pm by Jaix

Affiliates
free forum

Shuriken and Wind : I love you

2 posters

Go down

Shuriken and Wind : I love you Empty Shuriken and Wind : I love you

Post by Shiri Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:43 pm

Shiri stood, as she searched for him. The pink haired girl couldn't let him do this all alone, could she! Her figure was running through the great open plain, as another gust of heavy wind blew upon her. She had to find Mekura, after all, she loved him. And Shiri wanted to tell him that : to let him know even in this final, desperate situation. And she would make sure that he knew... even if it costed her life to tell him.
Shiri
Shiri

Character sheet
HP:
Shuriken and Wind : I love you Left_bar_bleue400/400Shuriken and Wind : I love you Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
SP:
Shuriken and Wind : I love you Left_bar_bleue80/60Shuriken and Wind : I love you Empty_bar_bleue  (80/60)
Level:
Shuriken and Wind : I love you Left_bar_bleue4/25Shuriken and Wind : I love you Empty_bar_bleue  (4/25)

Back to top Go down

Shuriken and Wind : I love you Empty Re: Shuriken and Wind : I love you

Post by Mekura Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:57 pm

Slash; dead. Slash; dead. Slash; dead. Slash; slash; slash; stab; dead. It was going like this, three easy kills and then one hard one, for the past hour. He was starting to get worn out. Where was his partner? Sure, this platform was a LOT bigger than the others and it had canyons to make it hard to find someone else, but where was his partner? He couldn't do this alone. He couldn't fight for much longer. He needed to fight, though. He needed to see her again. He needed her. He wouldn't die. He screamed once to let anyone who was nearby know where he was as he continued to fight: slash, dead; slash, dead; slash, dead; slash, slash, slash, stab, dead. Slash, dead; slash, dead...
Mekura
Mekura

Character sheet
HP:
Shuriken and Wind : I love you Left_bar_bleue200/200Shuriken and Wind : I love you Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
SP:
Shuriken and Wind : I love you Left_bar_bleue40/40Shuriken and Wind : I love you Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Level:
Shuriken and Wind : I love you Left_bar_bleue2/25Shuriken and Wind : I love you Empty_bar_bleue  (2/25)

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiri Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:03 pm

The scream let her know where he was. And like a bullet, the girl jumped from her hill, letting out a ferocious scream of her own. Shurikens flew down in a rain, piercing several heartless, but it was nothing to the sudden bursts of sound that knocked some out. Landing in front of Mekura, the girl, her eyes flashing with anger, threw another ten shuriken out, before hugging her love tightly. ''Shhh.. I'm here now. We can do it Mekura!'' she said, as she kicked a heartless in the face with a harsh, and almost plesant crack. She was angry at the heartless.. well, for being so heartless.
Shiri
Shiri

Character sheet
HP:
Shuriken and Wind : I love you Left_bar_bleue400/400Shuriken and Wind : I love you Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
SP:
Shuriken and Wind : I love you Left_bar_bleue80/60Shuriken and Wind : I love you Empty_bar_bleue  (80/60)
Level:
Shuriken and Wind : I love you Left_bar_bleue4/25Shuriken and Wind : I love you Empty_bar_bleue  (4/25)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mekura Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:09 pm

He watched her, his eyes quivering. This was Shiri? She was so much more... aggressive. Was it something he had done? Either way, he needed to just sit down for a moment, which is exactly what he did. He fell down, leaning up against the wall of the canyon, breathing heavily and holding his bleeding side. He gripped his sword tightly and watched Shiri for a moment, feeling the blood rush in his cheeks once more.
Mekura
Mekura

Character sheet
HP:
Shuriken and Wind : I love you Left_bar_bleue200/200Shuriken and Wind : I love you Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
SP:
Shuriken and Wind : I love you Left_bar_bleue40/40Shuriken and Wind : I love you Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Level:
Shuriken and Wind : I love you Left_bar_bleue2/25Shuriken and Wind : I love you Empty_bar_bleue  (2/25)

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiri Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:00 pm

Starring at him out of the corner of her eye, she hummed a melody that would make him regain his strength a little more, even as she fended off the heartless that were swarming them. The girl stopped, putting up a barrier, and ripped off a piece of her shirt, before wrapping it up around his wound, and giving a soft smile. She was sad, slightly, but the girl just hugged him before going back on guard.
Shiri
Shiri

Character sheet
HP:
SP:
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down