khsa.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

The Staff
Administrators:Kai Hitaro
Eri
Ixaz

Moderators:
Iskra
Aster
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 14 on Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:45 pm
Latest topics
» Pokemon : Indigo League ~
Whip and Fire [Open to one] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:23 am by Eri

» Shuriken and Earth [Open to one]
Whip and Fire [Open to one] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 4:13 pm by Shiri

» Whip and Fire [Open to one]
Whip and Fire [Open to one] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 4:03 pm by Niveus

» Ax and Light
Whip and Fire [Open to one] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 3:50 pm by Jinzou Kitai

» Ax and Water [Open to one]
Whip and Fire [Open to one] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 12:51 pm by Sumati

» Fist and Darkness [Open to one]
Whip and Fire [Open to one] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 5:36 pm by Iskra

» Garden Walk [Closed]
Whip and Fire [Open to one] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 5:31 pm by Iskra

» Shuriken and Wind : I love you
Whip and Fire [Open to one] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 4:00 pm by Shiri

» Trinity. Unison. Grief. [closed]
Whip and Fire [Open to one] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 2:13 pm by Jaix

Affiliates
free forum

Whip and Fire [Open to one]

2 posters

Go down

Whip and Fire [Open to one] Empty Whip and Fire [Open to one]

Post by Eri Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:45 am

Eri gave a grin, as she stood in the fire area. She had been stupid enough to come here, and with a sigh, her eyes started to sparkle, as she waited for someone else to show. This was a moment in her life none would keep together : whomever was in that door would be her survival partner : factions mattered not. It was time.. to fight for their lives.
Eri
Eri

Character sheet
HP:
Whip and Fire [Open to one] Left_bar_bleue400/400Whip and Fire [Open to one] Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
SP:
Whip and Fire [Open to one] Left_bar_bleue80/80Whip and Fire [Open to one] Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)
Level:
Whip and Fire [Open to one] Left_bar_bleue4/25Whip and Fire [Open to one] Empty_bar_bleue  (4/25)

Back to top Go down

Whip and Fire [Open to one] Empty Re: Whip and Fire [Open to one]

Post by Niveus Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:45 am

"Oy." Stepping out onto the platform, Niveus looked around with a curious expression on his face. "Fancy meeting you here, eh?" Already expecting a battle, he snapped his signature gloves onto his hands, while cracking his neck. "Can't you feel it in the air? That feeling...." Slowly, he grinned. "The world is ending, it seems. Not the worst person I could die with, I suppose."
Niveus
Niveus

Character sheet
HP:
Whip and Fire [Open to one] Left_bar_bleue200/200Whip and Fire [Open to one] Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
SP:
Whip and Fire [Open to one] Left_bar_bleue40/40Whip and Fire [Open to one] Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Level:
Whip and Fire [Open to one] Left_bar_bleue3/25Whip and Fire [Open to one] Empty_bar_bleue  (3/25)

Back to top Go down

Post by Eri Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:51 pm

The heat, if anything, was starting to get annoying. But the woman, already barely covered, couldn't suffer as much as her follower, as her eyes turned towards him. ''Ah. You. Well, truly, I don't care much for the end of this world : it's what is expected of villains. But still, I'd rather go down fighting then some tired old dog, don't you think?'' she said, with a grin towards the male, her body jumping back to get nearer him. He was much more of a physical fighter then she was : her ability lied in her range. ''Just keep them off my poor teacher self, ne?'' she said, as the whip cracked, hitting the first heartless squarely in the forehead.
Eri
Eri

Character sheet
HP:
Whip and Fire [Open to one] Left_bar_bleue400/400Whip and Fire [Open to one] Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
SP:
Whip and Fire [Open to one] Left_bar_bleue80/80Whip and Fire [Open to one] Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)
Level:
Whip and Fire [Open to one] Left_bar_bleue4/25Whip and Fire [Open to one] Empty_bar_bleue  (4/25)

Back to top Go down

Post by Niveus Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:30 pm

"Yeah yeah," he muttered quietly. "Just keep your whip to yourself, this time." Letting Eri stay behind so she could attack at a distance, Niveus, charged forward, grinning as time seemed to slow due to a particurally nice burst of adrenaline. Slipping underneath a slash from an armored soldier-type heartless, he slowly exhaled, before slamming the beast back into the ranks with a crushing blow to its face. "Going down fighting is fine," he said softly, "but it's too soon...."
Niveus
Niveus

Character sheet
HP:
Whip and Fire [Open to one] Left_bar_bleue200/200Whip and Fire [Open to one] Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
SP:
Whip and Fire [Open to one] Left_bar_bleue40/40Whip and Fire [Open to one] Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Level:
Whip and Fire [Open to one] Left_bar_bleue3/25Whip and Fire [Open to one] Empty_bar_bleue  (3/25)

Back to top Go down

Post by Eri Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:44 pm

''Agreed. But we can't help fate, now can we.'' she said softly, as the girl twirled, and the whip lashed out again, taking down the creature that was sneaking up on her fighting companion. Her fingers moved, and visible spirits, with blades, launched out at a 5m radius, and hacked, and slashed at heartless in that perimeter. It was quite fun, actually, as the girl smiled at the male. ''I'm quite glad you're the one in all honesty... that way I know I won't go down without a damn good fight. 'cause you're strong.'' she said softly as well, complimenting the poor fellow. The woman knew they'd get charged and overwhelmed, but her mortality mattered not : her idealogy would survive. After all, for every good deed, there was a bad one as well.
Eri
Eri

Character sheet
HP:
SP:
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Niveus Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:24 pm

"It's not dying that bothers me." Niveus slammed his fists together, causing an azure glow to slowly spread up his arms. While the attack charged, he switched to using his feet, delivering a devestating roundhouse that sent a shadow spiraling into the flames. "It's just dying now, when I haven't accomplished anything I set out to do." Using another Shadow as a springboard, the ice-user lept high into the air, setting his sights on a newly formed Darkside. "Frost Driver!" Once more using his arms, Niveus slammed a fist into the massive creature's face, obliterating its top half in a single blow.
Niveus
Niveus

Character sheet
HP:
SP:
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eri Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:23 pm

''Hm. And what were some of those things, I gotta ask.'' she said with half a smile, her body flipping, that whip lashing out, a strange crackling electricity that lashed out at the creature that he had started to finish off. She was quite glad, actually, that he was the one with her. She had admired the will he held : to hold an insurection.. that was something Eri would be incapable of doing. It's what she had been.. unable to work out her revolution. Crushing his was just as hard : perhaps she wasn't meant to be a leader. Her vision, as beautiful as it was, she couldn't accomplish it : why? Because of the fact that she didn't have the self will to do so. Coming closer to Niveus, she flashed him a smile, as her hand lightly touched him, letting a spirit wave work on him. Re-energize his spirit.. and then let him strike more. She wouldn't let him die too easily.
Eri
Eri

Character sheet
HP:
SP:
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Niveus Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:03 pm

"Well...I think I said once before. I only joined up with your faction because I believed they would be useful towards achieving my goals...well, to be specific, goal." Ripping a Surveillance Robot heartless from the air, Niveus forced its high powered laser back into the crowd, driving them back when they threatened to swarm in. Smashing the heartless to the ground, he crushed it under one foot, before kicking it to the side. "A...long time ago, I made a mistake. Failed to protect someone. I'm only alive-" He grunted slightly on the last word, blocked an attack from a soldier-type, before kicking it back. "-today as penance for my failure then...."
Niveus
Niveus

Character sheet
HP:
SP:
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down