khsa.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

The Staff
Administrators:Kai Hitaro
Eri
Ixaz

Moderators:
Iskra
Aster
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 14 on Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:45 pm
Latest topics
» Pokemon : Indigo League ~
Tangible Tension (Reserved - Aster) (Tiring Bonds Part 1) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:23 am by Eri

» Shuriken and Earth [Open to one]
Tangible Tension (Reserved - Aster) (Tiring Bonds Part 1) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 4:13 pm by Shiri

» Whip and Fire [Open to one]
Tangible Tension (Reserved - Aster) (Tiring Bonds Part 1) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 4:03 pm by Niveus

» Ax and Light
Tangible Tension (Reserved - Aster) (Tiring Bonds Part 1) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 3:50 pm by Jinzou Kitai

» Ax and Water [Open to one]
Tangible Tension (Reserved - Aster) (Tiring Bonds Part 1) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 12:51 pm by Sumati

» Fist and Darkness [Open to one]
Tangible Tension (Reserved - Aster) (Tiring Bonds Part 1) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 5:36 pm by Iskra

» Garden Walk [Closed]
Tangible Tension (Reserved - Aster) (Tiring Bonds Part 1) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 5:31 pm by Iskra

» Shuriken and Wind : I love you
Tangible Tension (Reserved - Aster) (Tiring Bonds Part 1) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 4:00 pm by Shiri

» Trinity. Unison. Grief. [closed]
Tangible Tension (Reserved - Aster) (Tiring Bonds Part 1) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 2:13 pm by Jaix

Affiliates
free forum

Tangible Tension (Reserved - Aster) (Tiring Bonds Part 1)

2 posters

Go down

Tangible Tension (Reserved - Aster) (Tiring Bonds Part 1) Empty Tangible Tension (Reserved - Aster) (Tiring Bonds Part 1)

Post by Kikobi Irizuta Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:07 am

The moon shown down on the desolate city of ruin. Shadows and dim light filling every crevice and side alley of the destroyed town. The wind blew through the town, gusting past a lone figure that sat atop a mid rising building's roof. The glow of this being's hair and tails shown like a beacon in the twilight of this area, his tails flicking from side to side giving his position away quite easily. His lips crept open and a sigh flew out as he leaned back, wrapping his arms under his head, flicking his ears as he looked up at the dim moon. "Nice night out.." The wind blew around him, causing his ears to twitch as he listen to it, closing his eyes slowly. The kitsune's feet dangled from the roof, kicking idly. His golden and blue fur glistened in the moonlight as he stared at the back of his eyelids, listening and smiling as the wind twisted and coiled around him as it made its way through the town and over the roofs. His mind was not concerned about the heartless, as they had shown a decrease in activity lately nor was he expecting to be interrupted in his calm state.

Last edited by Kikobi Irizuta on Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:29 am; edited 1 time in total

Kikobi Irizuta

Character sheet
HP:
Tangible Tension (Reserved - Aster) (Tiring Bonds Part 1) Left_bar_bleue200/200Tangible Tension (Reserved - Aster) (Tiring Bonds Part 1) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
SP:
Tangible Tension (Reserved - Aster) (Tiring Bonds Part 1) Left_bar_bleue40/40Tangible Tension (Reserved - Aster) (Tiring Bonds Part 1) Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Level:
Tangible Tension (Reserved - Aster) (Tiring Bonds Part 1) Left_bar_bleue2/25Tangible Tension (Reserved - Aster) (Tiring Bonds Part 1) Empty_bar_bleue  (2/25)

Back to top Go down

Tangible Tension (Reserved - Aster) (Tiring Bonds Part 1) Empty Re: Tangible Tension (Reserved - Aster) (Tiring Bonds Part 1)

Post by Aster Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:26 am

Along the rubble and crevices of the ruined city, a husky padded along as quietly as possible to avoid any unneeded combat, carrying his buster sword, Mizu Tsume along side him, the sphere of water glowing a faint blue. He had been sent here to check for any major threat, heartless or otherwise. So far he hadn't spotted anything unusual. "Tch.. this was a waste of time.." He huffed under his breath. He sighed quietly to himself, continuing along the rubble. The farther he went into the city, the more he felt as if he wasn't alone. He stopped, his ears twitching as he was not far from where the kitsune was perched, hearing the slithering of a heartless behind him. He quickly turned, the rubble at his footpaws making an audible scrape as it hit another piece of rubble. "A Neo-Shadow.. Come on, give me a challenge.." He said as he charged towards the Neo-Shadow, striking it with Mizu Tsume and watching it fade into a black mist, a heart slowly appearing and floating above-head as it dispersed into air. His buster sword struck a piece of rubble, making a loud bang as the metal of his blade struck another solid material.

Aster

Character sheet
HP:
Tangible Tension (Reserved - Aster) (Tiring Bonds Part 1) Left_bar_bleue200/200Tangible Tension (Reserved - Aster) (Tiring Bonds Part 1) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
SP:
Tangible Tension (Reserved - Aster) (Tiring Bonds Part 1) Left_bar_bleue40/40Tangible Tension (Reserved - Aster) (Tiring Bonds Part 1) Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Level:
Tangible Tension (Reserved - Aster) (Tiring Bonds Part 1) Left_bar_bleue2/25Tangible Tension (Reserved - Aster) (Tiring Bonds Part 1) Empty_bar_bleue  (2/25)

Back to top Go down

Tangible Tension (Reserved - Aster) (Tiring Bonds Part 1) Empty Re: Tangible Tension (Reserved - Aster) (Tiring Bonds Part 1)

Post by Kikobi Irizuta Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:46 am

His ears twitched and ached from the sudden loud noise of metal on metal. "Gah!" He bolted upright, covering his ears and opening his eyes, the emerald gems piercing the night, looking for the thing to kill that caused that noise. "Not.. happy.." He growled, looking into the night before looking below him, noticing another figure holding quite a large weapon. "Wait.. I know that weapon.." He pondered the thought and remembered the husky he had pestered on Destiny Islands. "Ah.. It's him. Haha.." The kitsune's tails flicked behind him as he smiled to himself, laying his paws on his knees. His eyes stared at the husky, waiting for him to stare back up at him. His hair and fur blew in the slight wind, the soft sound of it filling his eyes, easing his earlier rage.

Kikobi Irizuta

Character sheet
HP:
SP:
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aster Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:55 am

The husky had heard the kitsune yelp from the loud noise, he groaned a bit, for if he was correct, the voice sounded a bit familiar. Immediately after the heartless was vanquished, he turned his head and noticed the kitsune, his ears flattening back on his head the moment he saw the emerald eyes peering down at him. He growled softly, his teeth bearing as his paw gripped the handle of Mizu Tsume tightly. "It's you.. That kitsune from Destiny Islands!" He shouted out in a bit of anger, remembering their last encounter. "Are you here to cause more trouble? I don't have time for your games, kitsune!" He glared into the kitsune's eyes with his own, the sphere of water in his blade shining brighter.

Aster

Character sheet
HP:
SP:
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kikobi Irizuta Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:03 am

The kitsune laughed heatily. "Oh, but I love games! I can't help myself, you must play with me!" He chuckled, rising and standing on the edge. His tails wagged quickly behind him as he picked up a footpaw and stepped over the edge. Many would expect him to fall to the ground, but he dropped a few inches and proceeded to walk across air. "Now, are you going to be a good pup?" He smiled at himself, toying with the husky was quite fun for him. His ears flicked as more thoughts popped in his head. "Whats with the teeth, pup? Do you really hate me that much? I'm not a bad guy you know. Sure, I like to pull a prank or two when I'm not on duty, but that doesn't make me horrible." He flicked his tails to the side, the glow from his blue fur and hair glowing a bit brighter now as well as the shimmer of his golden fur from the moonlight. "Normally.." He quickly dropped to the ground, his jacket open, but hiding his weapons, save for the obvious katana sheath attached to his waist, slung at his back. He slowly started walking to the husky. "..I am a very serious, calm individual." He locked eyes with the husky as he spoke. "However, when I see you.." He chuckled, the wind kicking up around the husky, obviously in a twisting motion which blew his hair and fur. "..I can't help but want to have fun."

Kikobi Irizuta

Character sheet
HP:
SP:
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aster Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:20 am

The husky continued to growl at the kitsune as he got closer, gripping Mizu Tsume tighter as he stared down the kitsune, his ears still flat against his head. He stayed quiet for a few moment, ignoring the gust of wind as it blew his hair, fur, and jacket, the sphere of water rippling a bit. "And when I see you I can't help but want to wipe that smirk off your muzzle.. You're so damn cocky.. Something about you just gets me going, you know that?" He growled still, holding himself back from charging after the kitsune with Mizu Tsume as he stood still, a stream of dim light shining over his blade through a crevice and a faint howling from the wind blowing through them. He stared at the kitsune not far from him, his eyes never leaving their target for even a second, holding Mizu Tsume tightly ready for anything the kitsune would send his way.

Aster

Character sheet
HP:
SP:
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kikobi Irizuta Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:26 am

The kitsune chuckled, looking into the eyes of the husky. The emerald eyes of the kitsune could pierce the purest of souls and it did easily to this husky. "Oh that only makes it more enjoyable for me. I love a good raging fool as much as the next psycho, but here before me is a riled up puppy. How fun!" He laughed, crossing his arms in front of his chest. Now that he was in clear view, flowing, blue-glowing patterns moved and changed as they flowed over his body. The patterns brightened as he looked deep into the eyes of the husky. "Now that is an awfully big stick for such a small pup, why not put that down?" He smirked, flicking his tails behind him slowly. The wind wound around his body before rushing down the streets of the town. A silence filled the air as the two stared each other down, one expecting the worst while the other expected only a little amusement.

Kikobi Irizuta

Character sheet
HP:
SP:
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aster Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:37 am

The husky growled a bit louder with each 'pup' comment that was made, his paw gripping the handle of his buster swords as if his life depended on it. "You're really starting to piss me off.." He snarled, his left paw balling into a fist as he glared at the kitsune, his eyes peering down the emerald eyes. The sphere of water in his blade rippled as it started to glow brightly, the blade looked as if it was almost glowing as well. "What is life just one giant game to you?" He asked as the slight wind from the crevices blew gently through his fur and hair, awfully close to attacking the kitsune.

Aster

Character sheet
HP:
SP:
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kikobi Irizuta Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:46 am

The kitsune never lost his smirk as he looked at the husky. "Oh am I starting to piss you off am I? Well that just won't do, I might have to push a bit harder to get to puppy really angry." His tails flicked behind him happily as he stared at the husky. The wind blew around him, his ears flicked and his smirk seemed to fade briefly before becoming a knowing grin as he nodded. His ears flattened against his head as his eyes moved to the weapon the husky was holding. The wind blew a bit more fiercely as the kitsune slowly moved a paw towards the inside in jacket. Not even 2 seconds later a loud ting sounded from the buster sword and black mist floated up behind the husky as well as heart before it disappeared into thin air in front of him. What had happened in a mere moment was the kitsune reaching for his pistol, unsheathing it, firing it at the proper spot on the buster sword to ricochet and hit the heartless behind the husky and sheath his weapon once more. "Seems the little puppy is slow. Big stick, slow mind. Seems appropriate, eh pup?" He chuckled, sticking his paws in his pockets.

Kikobi Irizuta

Character sheet
HP:
SP:
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aster Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:03 pm

The husky growled, growing more and more impatient of the kitsune, his paw moving a bit with Mizu Tsume. "Grrr.. I am tired of your insults.." He growled still, the glow of the moon over his blade and a slight breeze blowing through the two. "And I'm tired of just standing here.." He snarled as he reached over to his handle with his left paw, holding Mizu Tsume tightly with both paws, spinning the blade around to the dull side. "If it's a fight you want with this pup, then congratulations, you've got it!" He said as the blade glowed a faint blue. He swung Mizu Tsume towards the kitsune, having no trouble swinging it as fast and as hard as a normal sword, the size of his blade no longer a factor since he had been using it enough to get used to it.

Aster

Character sheet
HP:
SP:
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kikobi Irizuta Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:16 pm

The kitsune's muzzle took on a grin as he somersaulted back, during the flip exchanging clips on his right pistol, bringing it to bear. The runic gems on the side of the pistols glowed red, seeming to symbolize the type of clip he had in the weapon. He showed a toothy smile as he rushed at the husky, just before he reached the gigantic sword, he placed the barrel close to it and fired. What the husky might have felt after the weapon discharged was the sword suddenly being jerked in a way he did not intend. The clip the kitsune had slid into his weapon was an explosive shell designed to push back weapons. The kitsune continued to push the sword away from him as he got closer to the husky. The golden being jumped slightly, now firing straight down on the big sword with rapid shot, shoving the tip into the ground and jamming it before landing on the broad side of the buster's blade. "Hello there." He looked right into the eyes of the husky, his pistol now back in its sheath as he crouched on the blade, taunting and teasing the husky.

Kikobi Irizuta

Character sheet
HP:
SP:
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aster Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:30 pm

The husky growled as he looked at the kitsune, now just plain annoyed by him. The sphere of water on his sword's glow fading as he stared at the kitsune, his fur and hair being gently lifted by the wind. "I grow tired of your games! Let me have my sword and I'll be on my way!" He said angrily, balling his paw into a fist, swinging his fist forward and at the kitsune in an attempt to knock him off of Mizu Tsume, a bit awkwardly since he is not used to fighting without a weapon of some sort.

Aster

Character sheet
HP:
SP:
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kikobi Irizuta Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:45 pm

The kitsune sat on the blade, laughing loudly at the punch that never reached him. His tails wagged wildly, looking directly at the husky as his laughter dies down. "Going to run home to mommy and daddy, puppy?" He laughed again, obviously mocking his family. "Are they as weak as you? Wouldn't be surprised if they were dead before you get home!" He chuckled, toying with the husky was way too fun for him. "Heheh.. Are you going to cry, puppy?" He smirked, looking deep into the husky's eyes.

Kikobi Irizuta

Character sheet
HP:
SP:
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aster Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:12 pm

The husky growled, snarling at the mention of his parents as he swung his arm across his blade, sweeping the kitsune off of it as he quickly pulls Mizu Tsume out of the ground, aiming it towards the kitsune. "Grrrrr... You.. You will not speak of my parents that way, you.. Grr!" He turned the blade back to it's bladed side, jumping towards the kitsune and swinging his blade down towards the kitsune, the sphere of water glowing bright enough to illuminate the area around the two.

Aster

Character sheet
HP:
SP:
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kikobi Irizuta Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:26 am

As the blade swung towards the kitsune, he held up his paw, a sphere of powerful air forming in his paw. The sharp blade contacted the sphere, stopping dead in its tracks, but the kitsune was pushed back by the power of the swing. "Oh? Got some fight in you, do ya?" The kitsune smiled, a gust of wind now blasting from the initial shock of the blade hitting the sphere. "Let's just see how much. And see if your parents would be proud if they were even alive!" That cocky smirk grew on his muzzle as he pushed with his palm at the blade, sending it back to its wielder. "Come on then, attack me, pup!"

Kikobi Irizuta

Character sheet
HP:
SP:
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aster Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:33 am

The husky wasted no time in getting back into his fighters' stance, holding Mizu Tsume in front of him before charging after the kitsune again, swinging his heavy blade towards the kitsune, the glow of his blade brighter. As he swung the blade, he let go of the handle with his left paw, the blade swinging towards the kitsune's neck as his fist speeds towards his gut, his paw balled tightly into a fist. "Grrr, just who do you think you are!"

Aster

Character sheet
HP:
SP:
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kikobi Irizuta Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:34 am

He shook his head, slinging his arms forward, blasting his body back with a gust of air from his palms as he flips himself back, sliding to a stop. "You don't have what it takes! You are weak! Abandoned your parents I bet!" He growled happily, oddly enough, quite enjoying himself now even if it would end quickly. He drew his left pistol, changing the mags to the explosive push rounds he shared in his right weapon. "Sorry to say the Twin Fangs won't get much of a work out with this pup." He grinned, his tails thrashing behind him, the patterns on his body quickening in pace. "You here that kid? You are not even a warm up! A puppy leaving with his tail between his legs, nothing more!" He held his weapons up and launched himself at the husky, his eyes gleaming in the night.

Kikobi Irizuta

Character sheet
HP:
SP:
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aster Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:48 am

He held out Mizu Tsume, jumping up towards the kitsune as he closed in, gripping the handle tightly with both of his paws and swinging his buster blade towards the kitsune as hard and fast as he could. "I thought I told you-" His body started to glow a faint blue aura, Mizu Tsume drawing out the husky's anger to use as power. "Never speak about my parents!" He said as the two of them were very near each other, Mizu Tsume inches away from striking the kitsune, his entire body surrounded by a blue aura, the aura around the blade a bit darker and more contrasted.

Aster

Character sheet
HP:
SP:
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kikobi Irizuta Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:01 am

The kitsune sighed, closing his eyes as he arched his body, sliding his right pistol to his pointing finger and letting it slip into the trigger guard. The pistol spun on his finger in a blur, as the barrel aims at the blade the gunner flicked his finger and fired the weapon as he aimed his other pistol at the blade firing alternatively as he continues to spin his right pistol. His body arches, his legs now going towards the husky and wrapping them around the arm of the attacking fist. "Too slow.. Its your fault they are dead!" He sighed once more, opening his eyes quickly and spinning his body and tightening his body. He and the husky rotate once, going for a second and the world seems to slowly down just before the half way point of the second spin just as the kitsune releases the husky, throwing his fast and hard towards a building before landing and watching with careful eyes.

Kikobi Irizuta

Character sheet
HP:
SP:
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aster Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:15 am

The husky yelped a bit as he was slammed into a building, immediately finding himself covered in rubble and debris. He shuffled around under the rubble, managing to throw the rubble off of him and standing up, some dust and rock grindings falling from his jacket and fur, coughing some, searching for his sword. "What happened to them is not my fault.." He said between groans and growls, dusting himself off. He dug through the debris before he found Mizu Tsume, looking back up at the kitsune. "Grrr.. So you've proven your point, I'm not the best fighter. But one of these days, sometime soon, I'll get better.. Better than you.." He said as he looked back up towards the kitsune, his clothes tattered from his impact with the rubble.

Aster

Character sheet
HP:
SP:
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kikobi Irizuta Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:20 am

The kitsune placed his pistols back into his holsters, crossing his arms in front of him after dusting off his jacket. "Hah, I didn't have to do anything to prove how weak you are. I knew it when I saw you. A weak helpless puppy who couldn't even keep his parents from dying." He closed his eyes, chuckling gently to himself as the wind swirled around him, his tails flicking behind him. His opened his eyes quickly, pointing at the husky firmly. "You, you will amount to nothing! Always a weak little pup, always running away or picking the wrong fights! Your tail will never leave your legs! Give up!" He growled, smirking at the husky now before retracting his arm, crossing them once more. His tails wagged behind him, a strong wind now blowing them to the side as well as his hair into his face. "Stop wasting my time.." He finished speaking, starting to float up into the air, looking down on the sword wielder in a purposeful way. In his head was thoughts running over each other, he seemed to be giving the husky some serious thought as he closed his eyes, quickly flying off in the distance a distant 'boom' could be heard as broke the sound barrier, leaving the twilight behind.

Kikobi Irizuta

Character sheet
HP:
SP:
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aster Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:32 am

The husky growled loudly to himself as he watched the kitsune fly off, tightly gripping the handle of Mizu Tsume. He swung his buster sword hard, striking it against some debris. "Who the hell does he think he is.. Grrr, he doesn't even know me!" He snarled as he struck the debris again, releasing his frustration the best he could. He struck the debris one last time, growling to himself before sighing and drawing his sword back, laying it against his back, the mechanism on his strap clamping onto the hole where the sphere of water floats. "Just.. ugh, forget it.. I might as well be getting back.." He sighed again, jumping down to ground level and slowly padding his way out of the twilight, his ears lowered and hoping that it was the last he'd see of the kitsune.

Aster

Character sheet
HP:
SP:
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down