khsa.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

The Staff
Administrators:Kai Hitaro
Eri
Ixaz

Moderators:
Iskra
Aster
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 14 on Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:45 pm
Latest topics
» Pokemon : Indigo League ~
Eri Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:23 am by Eri

» Shuriken and Earth [Open to one]
Eri Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 4:13 pm by Shiri

» Whip and Fire [Open to one]
Eri Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 4:03 pm by Niveus

» Ax and Light
Eri Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 3:50 pm by Jinzou Kitai

» Ax and Water [Open to one]
Eri Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 12:51 pm by Sumati

» Fist and Darkness [Open to one]
Eri Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 5:36 pm by Iskra

» Garden Walk [Closed]
Eri Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 5:31 pm by Iskra

» Shuriken and Wind : I love you
Eri Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 4:00 pm by Shiri

» Trinity. Unison. Grief. [closed]
Eri Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 2:13 pm by Jaix

Affiliates
free forum

Eri

2 posters

Go down

Eri Empty Eri

Post by Eri Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:37 pm

Eri Eri4
X ~ X ~ X ~ X

Name: Eri
Race: Unknown
Class: Tamer
Fighting Style: A mix of styles : she has no set style
Army: Villians
Affinity: Thunder :: Shock Element, grants the user immunity to the paralyze status.
Ability:
Yggdrasil : Allows usage of the Light, Dark and Spirit elements.

Elements: Light, Dark, Thunder, Spirit
The Spirit element is mystical and legendary. The sight and use of spirits has been given variations, particularly in mythology.. it's said that the users of this elements would bring either fortune, or chaos to the world they are in. This element allows the sight and use of spirits.. good and bad. Each has their own.. particularities...

Looks:
Eri is a beautiful person, her body volomptious and giving. The woman likes to wear teacher like clothing, but she has been seen in other things as well. She has curves and is rather tall, ending at a pretty 5'10. She isn't fat, but she has some weight to throw around, and her slightly pale skin is quite soft to the touch. Her eyes are a beautiful clear blue, gentle and swishing, as her hair is a pinkish red, falling elegantly to her mid back at least, flowing as she moves. She has a grace and beauty that seems powerful, commanding and at the same time, mysterious.

Personnality :
Eri seems like a kind person, gently teaching and guiding towards the knowledge she wishes to share. That is to strangers, a sort of mask she seems to wear. She is seen to be harsh to her followers however. Other then that, Eri's a mysterious person, no one really knowing much about her.

History:
Not much is known about Eri-sama, as her followers call her. She is often called the travelling teacher, simply by the fact that she teaches as she travels, in a rather good manner, making her followers wonder if she was really on their side or not. This is the story she shares to them all however :
''I don't really remember where I was born.. or my family. I know that pink was a color of hair that I saw everyday. I do recall several sisters and a brother.. but their names escape me. I do know however, that the world was destroyed.. attacked to death. The world faded away, dying, and I think I even lost some family. But I know that I want to teach those around me what I know. It's a passion, teaching. And that's where I will change the world.'' her followers understand her deeper vision, but this is the general story she tells to people.. for simplicity.
Eri
Eri

Character sheet
HP:
Eri Left_bar_bleue400/400Eri Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
SP:
Eri Left_bar_bleue80/80Eri Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)
Level:
Eri Left_bar_bleue4/25Eri Empty_bar_bleue  (4/25)

Back to top Go down

Eri Empty Re: Eri

Post by Armageddon Admin Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:51 pm

Elements is not a part of the template because keeping track of everyone's element to see who is weak to what is too confusing. You're also missing what affinity your character is using. Wait, nevermind. You hid the affinity

~Approved~

Armageddon Admin
Admin

Character sheet
HP:
Eri Left_bar_bleue15000/15000Eri Empty_bar_bleue  (15000/15000)
SP:
Eri Left_bar_bleue3000/3000Eri Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)
Level:
Eri Left_bar_bleue150/150Eri Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

https://khsa.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum