khsa.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

The Staff
Administrators:Kai Hitaro
Eri
Ixaz

Moderators:
Iskra
Aster
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 14 on Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:45 pm
Latest topics
» Pokemon : Indigo League ~
Snow Wolfram Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:23 am by Eri

» Shuriken and Earth [Open to one]
Snow Wolfram Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 4:13 pm by Shiri

» Whip and Fire [Open to one]
Snow Wolfram Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 4:03 pm by Niveus

» Ax and Light
Snow Wolfram Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 3:50 pm by Jinzou Kitai

» Ax and Water [Open to one]
Snow Wolfram Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 12:51 pm by Sumati

» Fist and Darkness [Open to one]
Snow Wolfram Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 5:36 pm by Iskra

» Garden Walk [Closed]
Snow Wolfram Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 5:31 pm by Iskra

» Shuriken and Wind : I love you
Snow Wolfram Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 4:00 pm by Shiri

» Trinity. Unison. Grief. [closed]
Snow Wolfram Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 2:13 pm by Jaix

Affiliates
free forum

Snow Wolfram

2 posters

Go down

Snow Wolfram Empty Snow Wolfram

Post by Snow Wolfram Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:01 am

Name: Snow Wolfram
Race: Human
Class: Myrmidon
Army: Hero
Fighting Style: he's a swordsman so he prefers close combat with swordplay. He wields mostly medium weight swords to attack swiftly but still have some power in his swings.
Ability: Inner Regen - heal 5% max HP at the end of every post
Affinity: Fire: Blazing Element, allows the user to withstand temperatures hotter than most without noticeable afflictions. Can't be inflicted with Burn status.
Elements: Fire
History: Snow's parents were apart of the reconstruction of the beautiful garden they used to live in...and the ones that Snow only heard in the stories. Snow never actually met his parents, because they died during the war and left Snow behind to live with the protectors of the garden. Now...the worlds were at war, these gardens were now wastelands and full of nothing but heartless. The entire place was war-ridden. There was nothing but broken hearts and hopelessness in the hearts of many who lived there...but not the ones who took care of Snow. They were the ones who were responsible for the reconstruction before the war. Neol, Reitha, Doluc, and Fita. Snow lived with Doluc, Fita, and Neol's shack so he grew up in a tough but noble environment seperate from the hoplessness outside. They believed in the world they once lived in. Snow grew up in this hopeful house so he carried it with him in front of the other children…of course, they rejected him. They shunned him because he was different. Snow became an outcast in his own town…well what’s left of one. He didn’t cry or anything he just sat by himself watching other kids play. As the years passed some kids got more gutsy and played closer to the castle where seeing heartless was as natural as breathing air. Snow tried to warn them…but of course they mocked him and went along anyway. Snow fed up with their teasing let them go despite of the dangers he knew and they knew were waiting for them.

Snow told Neol and Fita about the children and Neol was ready to go and bring them back. Snow didn’t understand his intentions, but he knew he couldn’t ignore the feeling he had too. He had to go help the kids. Snow took Neol's sword to the castle looking for the kids without Neol knowing as he was still explaining the situation to the others. One foot taken into the castle and heartless were pouncing on him like food. The kids were in the distance and hurt. It was then that the light inside Snow’s heart shinnied as bright and brief as the sun that was almost like a dream to them now. Snow mustered up the strength to use his Neol's blade the best he could. He took the kids out of the castle one by one but the last of them, the “leader”, bully of Snow’s younger days up until that morning, was still deep in the castle. He was hurt the most…”For a mean person he sure put his life on the line to protect his friends,” Snow thought as he slowly moved out of the castle with the hurt person. From behind Snow heard something…something moving very fast with a sword in hand. Snow put the boy down to take on the shadow. Without the proper training and the shadow's unearthly skills, Snow was quickly beaten. The shadow slashed Snow across the face and threw Snow’s sword from his hand. Just when Snow was ready to die, Neol and a someone Snow never seen before appeared out of the blue. Neol gave the shadow a quick glare as he took his sword out of the ground and hoisted it over his shoulder, while the other held out a long gun. They instructed Snow to get out of the castle and go back where it was safe.

Neol and the other hero returned and the village accepted Snow as a hero himself, even though he didn’t exactly pull off anything miraculous in the end. The kids appointed Snow as their leader of a gang of kids that would fight the heartless and keep the dream of their beautiful home alive. Snow now fully grown and wielding a gunblade that Neol help him make and master. Snow helped protect the garden from being completely destroyed during the war along side the veterans of the garden. Despite their hard work, Snow and the other could see that the war would catch with them eventually and their home would be destroyed. Neol came up with an idea but didn't tell Snow about it. The others knew of it too but kept quiet about it in front of Snow. They were all saddened by the idea and snow wanted to know so desprately what it was. One day Neol and the others told Snow to meet them in the castle, to discuss the plan they were keeping from him. Once he arrived Snow could see no sign of them in the room they told him to meet them in. Without warning Fita, Neol, and Doluc appeared and were cornering Snow. Neol apologized before he forced Snow into a machine that was made by the former ruler of the garden. Snow took out his gunblade and was ready to blast the thing to bits, but Reitha appeared and placed her hand on the machine. Some kind of spell was casted on it to keep it from breaking. Snow began to pound the glass machine as he watched his "family" walk away except for Reitha and Neol who stayed behind and faced him. A tear rolled down Snow's face as he looked at his friend, his mentor, his father mouth the words: "I'm sorry, Snow." He took out a note and placed it on the machine as Reitha walked up to the note and sadly casted a spell on it as well. Neol then typed a few things into the old computer and the machine made Snow feel, tired, more tired than he's ever felt before, ever...so he closed his eyes.

Snow woke up in the machine again but this time it was opening. He quickly jumped out and began to yell, "Very funny, guys! I know I've been working hard but you could have at least ASKED me to get some rest-" he couldn't finish. Something didn't feel right. The castle walls were darker...much darker, and older. The room itself was almost unrecognizable. He had a bad feeling like...he wasn't even in the garden anymore. Snow was going to leave when he remembered. He turned to see on the machine was that note, the note Neol put on the machine...the note Reitha charmed. The note looked just as old as the room...but the words on it were glowing with bright light that lit up the room. That must have been what Reitha had done, the top of it read: "Sorry". Snow slowly unfolded the note to see even more depressing words. "Hey Snow...if you're reading this...then we're probably long gone by now, along with the war. I know it doesn't make sense now...but you're not in the same time as you were. None of us...no matter how hard it was, couldn't stand the idea of you being killed in this war, yeah even Doluc..." Snow smiled at this. "...We're sorry...Truely sorry. Your friends...your family." Snow let the letter fall to the ground. He couldn't read the last line that was left. Snow's heart had broken, he wasn't surprised it didn't fall into darkness with all the pain he felt. The letter began to fade away but before it could the last line of the letter floated to the sky as it was fading: "Please...Live on." Snow watched the words float away...the last words his friends had given him. "Live on..." Snow said to himself. He took the words in, those words would slowly heal the wound left in his heart. With his gunblade gone and not knowing where to go now, Snow only has one goal: to live on. Snow now travels what remains of the worlds after the war, in hope of helping all who need hope.
Picture:
Spoiler:

Snow's outfit:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Snow Wolfram on Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:34 pm; edited 11 times in total
Snow Wolfram
Snow Wolfram

Character sheet
HP:
Snow Wolfram Left_bar_bleue200/200Snow Wolfram Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
SP:
Snow Wolfram Left_bar_bleue40/40Snow Wolfram Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Level:
Snow Wolfram Left_bar_bleue2/25Snow Wolfram Empty_bar_bleue  (2/25)

Back to top Go down

Snow Wolfram Empty Re: Snow Wolfram

Post by Armageddon Admin Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:40 am

I'm going to have to ask : who's your father? and where did he get that gunblade? If it's from an FF canon in KH, I suggest you fix all of that right now. Thank you ~

Armageddon Admin
Admin

Character sheet
HP:
Snow Wolfram Left_bar_bleue15000/15000Snow Wolfram Empty_bar_bleue  (15000/15000)
SP:
Snow Wolfram Left_bar_bleue3000/3000Snow Wolfram Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)
Level:
Snow Wolfram Left_bar_bleue150/150Snow Wolfram Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

https://khsa.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Wolfram Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:32 pm

sorry. is that better?
Snow Wolfram
Snow Wolfram

Character sheet
HP:
SP:
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Armageddon Admin Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:22 pm

Lots better : you realise no Tier 1 classes can use a gunblade, yes? Also : Squall and all of them would have /died/ during the Armageddon, which was about 300 years ago. I'd suggest you explain about how you got sucked into a time warp or something. ^^

Armageddon Admin
Admin

Character sheet
HP:
Snow Wolfram Left_bar_bleue15000/15000Snow Wolfram Empty_bar_bleue  (15000/15000)
SP:
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Wolfram Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:07 pm

Okay, is that good? I tried ^^
Snow Wolfram
Snow Wolfram

Character sheet
HP:
SP:
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Armageddon Admin Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:50 pm

It looks.. urg. I still don't like all the FF references in there.. but if you're really that tied.. Mekura, thank you for trying, but you're not a mod. ^.^; Anyways, I would suggest looking at the tier 2 to find what glasses do have gunblades and pick one from there. Sorry if it seems like trouble. XD you just hit one of the kinks.. that's all. We'll work together to get you out of it.

Armageddon Admin
Admin

Character sheet
HP:
SP:
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Wolfram Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:31 am

Wow...Sorry guys! I'll try my best to fix this up. ^^'
Snow Wolfram
Snow Wolfram

Character sheet
HP:
SP:
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Armageddon Admin Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:35 am

Jinzou Kitai wrote:Moderator input: Cavaliers still cannot wield a gunblade. You might be best sticking with myrmidon and removing the gunblade from your fighting style; once you rank up, you should be able to use one. It doesn't seem like a steed would fit your character too well anyway.

Mekura wrote:
Moderator Input. I don't like how you're using his last name. That's really the only thing that bugs me - aside from thinking of a certain arrogant platinum blond male with a black bandanna on his head who keeps trying to protect his crystallized fiancée every time I see the name "Snow." Though, if you're following Squall's path, Jinzō is right in saying you should start as a Myrmidon. I really would like it if you changed that picture, though. It's bugging me out, and I don't think people should use the picture of a character who is canon on Kingdom Hearts if they aren't using that Canon Character, and you aren't allowed to use Leon. ='

*posts these, points out that the moderator section was removed, and goes to rant at them because he was quite clear that only admins were to do approvals and that they should rant to an admin about it instead

Armageddon Admin
Admin

Character sheet
HP:
SP:
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Wolfram Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:10 am

Well...I changed his look in the picture in the template spoiler and my avi to a more general look. is that better?

Plus I changed his name to Snow Wolfram.
Snow Wolfram
Snow Wolfram

Character sheet
HP:
SP:
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Armageddon Admin Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:38 am

OMIGOSH. I 'mma rape him later ~ ok only thing is that stupid ff reference, but.. .. urg. If you could just change the names? Or something..? I 'unno... Qualls, Reitha, Doluc, and Fita ~? They're all anagrams of the names. XD just do that and you're like, good to fly~!

Armageddon Admin
Admin

Character sheet
HP:
SP:
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Wolfram Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:48 pm

Ok, I think I got everything!
Snow Wolfram
Snow Wolfram

Character sheet
HP:
SP:
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Armageddon Admin Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:03 pm

.. omigosh ~ APPROVED ~ <3

Armageddon Admin
Admin

Character sheet
HP:
SP:
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Wolfram Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:52 pm

Swweeet! So I'm allowed to make my characters things now right?
Snow Wolfram
Snow Wolfram

Character sheet
HP:
SP:
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Armageddon Admin Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:50 am

Yup! keep in mind Gunblades are at tier two!

Armageddon Admin
Admin

Character sheet
HP:
SP:
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down