khsa.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

The Staff
Administrators:Kai Hitaro
Eri
Ixaz

Moderators:
Iskra
Aster
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 14 on Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:45 pm
Latest topics
» Pokemon : Indigo League ~
Lightning Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:23 am by Eri

» Shuriken and Earth [Open to one]
Lightning Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 4:13 pm by Shiri

» Whip and Fire [Open to one]
Lightning Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 4:03 pm by Niveus

» Ax and Light
Lightning Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 3:50 pm by Jinzou Kitai

» Ax and Water [Open to one]
Lightning Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 12:51 pm by Sumati

» Fist and Darkness [Open to one]
Lightning Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 5:36 pm by Iskra

» Garden Walk [Closed]
Lightning Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 5:31 pm by Iskra

» Shuriken and Wind : I love you
Lightning Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 4:00 pm by Shiri

» Trinity. Unison. Grief. [closed]
Lightning Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 2:13 pm by Jaix

Affiliates
free forum

Lightning

3 posters

Go down

Lightning Empty Lightning

Post by Lightning Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:35 am

Name: Claire "Lightning" Farron
Race: Human/l'Cie
Class: Myrmidon
Army: Heroes
Fighting Style: Lightning usually attacks the enemy quickly, trying to avoid attacks and trying to make them target her instead of her allies. While distracting, she may use abilities like Ruin to attack the enemy without having to stop.
Ability: AutoLife
Affinity: Thunder
Elements: Shock Element
History:
Lightning's parents died when she was around 14 years old, and ever since then, she has acted as a mother to her younger sister, Serah. However, when she enters the Guardian Corps Bodhum Security Regiment as a sergeant under Sergeant Major Amodar, she losese sight of her goals, becoming acquainted with NORA. Lightning's dislike of Snow, her sister's fiance, is made very apparent, as she consistently refers to him as a "worthless unemployed man". She even blames her lack of attention to Serah as a reason for her spending time with Snow. As Lightning's 21st birthday approaches, she plans a vacation to Bodhum, hoping to visit Serah and take her attention away from Snow. While attending the Bodhum fireworks, Lightning learns of a Pulse-related incident being kept under wraps, which Amodar warns her not to investigate. The next day, her birthday, Serah tells Lightning that she is a l'Cie; Lightning thinks it is an excuse to marry Snow. Only after driving her sister off that Lightning learns the truth as Bodhum is placed under lockdown for Purging. Soon after, Serah is trapped in the Pulse fal'Cie, and Lightning resigns from Guardian Corps to make her way onto a Purgee train in a plan to save her sister.
Picture:
Spoiler:

Lightning

Back to top Go down

Lightning Empty Re: Lightning

Post by Jinzou Kitai Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:53 am

Staff input: Sorry, this character's been made on the site already. Additionally, l'cie is not an accepted race. Hero army isn't accepting any more people, and the Myrmidon class is closed for the time being due to their being too many made.
Further input via edit: Spoling Lightning's real name isn't cool.
Jinzou Kitai
Jinzou Kitai

Character sheet
HP:
Lightning Left_bar_bleue400/400Lightning Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
SP:
Lightning Left_bar_bleue80/80Lightning Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)
Level:
Lightning Left_bar_bleue4/25Lightning Empty_bar_bleue  (4/25)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:24 am

Staff input: Sorry, this character's been made on the site already. Additionally, l'cie is not an accepted race. Hero army isn't accepting any more people, and the Myrmidon class is closed for the time being due to their being too many made.
Further input via edit: Spoling Lightning's real name isn't cool.

I understand, but let me tell you I didnt know that because this person goes by the name Levis. Also, I put human as my race, just l'Cie as a lets say kind of human. Not the main race. Spoiling Lightning's real name? I didnt even know lol. I looked her up to find out her real name, I highly doubt its spoilers, the game case probably says it.. anyways Im gonna start a new character.

Lightning

Back to top Go down

Post by Armageddon Admin Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:33 pm

Jinzou - are you an admin? No? Then kindly leave character matters to us. Thank you. This is not the first time either.

Now, if you want an account name change, Lightning, just pm this account with the new name and I'll arrange it. Tomorrow, I will erase the topic, so that you can start over. Although he is not a moderator or an admin, Jinzou has a point. If you want pointers on how to make characters, just send a pm to Eri, she will gladly help you.

Armageddon Admin
Admin

Character sheet
HP:
Lightning Left_bar_bleue15000/15000Lightning Empty_bar_bleue  (15000/15000)
SP:
Lightning Left_bar_bleue3000/3000Lightning Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)
Level:
Lightning Left_bar_bleue150/150Lightning Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

https://khsa.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down