khsa.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

The Staff
Administrators:Kai Hitaro
Eri
Ixaz

Moderators:
Iskra
Aster
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 14 on Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:45 pm
Latest topics
» Pokemon : Indigo League ~
Blast Examination Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:23 am by Eri

» Shuriken and Earth [Open to one]
Blast Examination Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 4:13 pm by Shiri

» Whip and Fire [Open to one]
Blast Examination Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 4:03 pm by Niveus

» Ax and Light
Blast Examination Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 3:50 pm by Jinzou Kitai

» Ax and Water [Open to one]
Blast Examination Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 12:51 pm by Sumati

» Fist and Darkness [Open to one]
Blast Examination Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 5:36 pm by Iskra

» Garden Walk [Closed]
Blast Examination Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 5:31 pm by Iskra

» Shuriken and Wind : I love you
Blast Examination Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 4:00 pm by Shiri

» Trinity. Unison. Grief. [closed]
Blast Examination Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 2:13 pm by Jaix

Affiliates
free forum

Blast Examination

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Blast Examination Empty Blast Examination

Post by Shiva Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:37 am

Shiva walked through the tunnels under the blast zone, looking at all the cobwebs, wondering why none of the heartless had shown up yet. She smiled and folded her wings in, ducking to the floor and crawling under a rusted gate. She looked around, exiting the tunnels and looking up at the twilight sky. "It's peaceful... too peaceful.." She said, grinning evilly as she looked out over the destroyed landscape.

Last edited by Shiva on Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Shiva

Character sheet
HP:
Blast Examination Left_bar_bleue200/200Blast Examination Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
SP:
Blast Examination Left_bar_bleue40/40Blast Examination Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Level:
Blast Examination Left_bar_bleue2/25Blast Examination Empty_bar_bleue  (2/25)

Back to top Go down

Blast Examination Empty Re: Blast Examination

Post by Jinzou Kitai Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:53 am

"A shame, what happened here..."

Sitting upon the ruined remains of what had once been the magnificent clock tower that stood high above the train station, the figure in the deep red cloak looked out across the tattered remains of Twilight Town. Something about the area was odd; he had expected it to be crawling with Heartless or their more illusive counterparts, the Nobodies. Instead, it was just as dead as the moment it had been destroyed in the first place.

"A town locked in eternal twilight," he murmured to himself, allowing a slight smile, even when faced with such destruction. "It's almost poetic...shame there's no one else around to witness such a sight...I think the fall of this world was much more...merciful, than that of Mugendai..."
Jinzou Kitai
Jinzou Kitai

Character sheet
HP:
Blast Examination Left_bar_bleue400/400Blast Examination Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
SP:
Blast Examination Left_bar_bleue80/80Blast Examination Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)
Level:
Blast Examination Left_bar_bleue4/25Blast Examination Empty_bar_bleue  (4/25)

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiva Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:43 am

OOC: What is Mugendai? o.o

IC: Shiva looked around the ruins of the old shopping center, and at the battered old tram right in front of her. From what she could tell, there wasn't anyone else on this world, nothing for her to do. She leaned against the tram and closed her eyes, drifting off into a light sleep as her wings folded around her.

Last edited by Shiva on Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Shiva

Character sheet
HP:
Blast Examination Left_bar_bleue200/200Blast Examination Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
SP:
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinzou Kitai Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:17 am

OOC: Jinzou's homeworld. See profile for detailed info.

IC: "It's too quiet here," the crimson-cloaked figure complained to himself, as a strong gust of wind whipped across the remains of the clock tower. Moving with the wind, he stepped free of the ledge he had been standing upon, plummeting without a care towards the ground below. Rather than the expected impact, however, he simply vanished; using his natural affinity with the forces of Space, he simply warped away just before impact, negating all of the inertia and moving to another part of the town.

His reappearance was most fortunate, as not too far from the ruined building he reappeared upon, he spotted a winged woman, who appeared to be sleeping against a battered tram. Tilting his head in curiosity, he picked up a small chunk of the building, a fist-sized piece that had been torn free during the destruction. Taking care to miss the woman, he lobbed the chunk into the metal tram, causing a loud gong-like noise.
Jinzou Kitai
Jinzou Kitai

Character sheet
HP:
Blast Examination Left_bar_bleue400/400Blast Examination Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
SP:
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kikobi Irizuta Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:27 pm

The kitsune's ears suddenly flattened as the ringing of metal being disturbed soared through his large ears. "Keeyah... What the hell?" He shook his head, regaining his composure from the unexpected intrusion on his hearing. The kitsune closed his eyes, once more listening to the wind as he had been doing since he arrived. The wind seemed to speak to him constantly and he had learned to listen to it well. "I suppose this means I am no longer alone." He paused, looking up the twilight above, smiling some. "Simply beautiful. Dark, but beautiful non-the-less. May have to spend more time here myself." His muzzle gaped and a sigh slipped through, obviously annoyed. "Time to check out the noise, I was hoping to enjoy my time here. If I am lucky, it is only heartless." He crouching snatching his jacket off the rooftop he had been sitting on and threw it over his shoulders and slipped it on. The wind blew slightly as he jacket came to rest, ruffling his hair and fur slightly. Crouching one more he made his move towards a perimeter of the noise, hoping to find out what caused it first. The golden gleem of his fur and the glow of his blue fur and hair did not hide in this darkness, but he was akin to stealth tactics.

Last edited by Kikobi Irizuta on Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kikobi Irizuta

Character sheet
HP:
SP:
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiva Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:58 am

Shiva was jolted up from her rest by a loud gonging noise that would have made her ears bleed if she was human, thank god she wasn't - for all the loud noise was to her was a big disturbance. She glanced around the destruction, summoning her stave from the cross around her neck in case she needed to defend herself. She couldn't see anything at the current level, so she spread her wings, flapping a couple of times until she noticed someone. She looked directly into the eyes of the neko, flapping her wings gently to retain a steady altitude. "Are you the asshole who arose me from my slumber?"

Shiva

Character sheet
HP:
SP:
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinzou Kitai Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:58 am

Noting the weapon in the winged woman's hands, the neko laughed softly. Taking a step back, he turned his hands so that his empty palms faced the her, showing that he was seemingly unarmed; a sign of peace. "Perhaps you should have chosen a better place to sleep, then...had I mistaken you for a Heartless, I wouldn't have done you the favor of waking you before attacking. Maybe you should be thanking me, instead of giving the first person you saw upon waking a verbal lashing...?" Reaching up to lower his hood, he watched her with cold blue eyes, the wind that swept across the ruined landscape pushing his off-gray hair into his eyes for a moment.
Jinzou Kitai
Jinzou Kitai

Character sheet
HP:
SP:
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kikobi Irizuta Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:07 am

The kitsune crept closer, his body low and jacket sliding against the ground. His paws were on his pistols and his ears were high, listening to the conversation as he got into range. "...the favor of waking you before attacking. Maybe you should be thanking me, instead of giving the first person you saw upon waking a verbal lashing...?" The golden anthro flicked his ears as he listened, peeking over a ridge to see the two now. His emerald eyes shined in the night as he peered at the scene, one showing peace the other caution. He sat now, quite frankly in plain view as he watched, wagging his tails idly.

Kikobi Irizuta

Character sheet
HP:
SP:
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiva Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:45 am

Shiva sensed that someone else was around and she glared at Jinzou. "You brought an accomplice? You're here to kill me, aren't you?" She flapped her wings, rising high above The buildings, looking around. She glared at where Kikobi was. "Who are you?"

Shiva

Character sheet
HP:
SP:
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinzou Kitai Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:10 am

"An accomplice? I assure you, I've never seen them before in my life...and I don't have any intention to kill you...unless the situation demands it, of course." Noticing the appearance of the golden kitsune, Jinzou sighed to himself, already predicting the situation escalating into conflict. Taking a step back from the winged woman, he suddenly vanished, warping to a lower rooftop so that they were arranged in a rough triangle. "You're rather paranoid, aren't you...? For one who should be an apparent master of the sky...you seem rather afraid of those who are locked to the land." Smirking, he awaited her reaction, almost daring her to do something stupid.
Jinzou Kitai
Jinzou Kitai

Character sheet
HP:
SP:
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kikobi Irizuta Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:13 am

The kitsune laughed softly, rocking back and forward as he sat. His tails flicked behind him as he smirked. "Don't worry about who I am. No one of import here. Please, do not let me interrupt your conversation." He appeared to ease up, his paws leaving his weapons. Though in truth he was ready for anything, able to draw his pistols quicker than anyone he has faced off with before.

Kikobi Irizuta

Character sheet
HP:
SP:
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiva Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:51 pm

"For one of the land, you seem to have a certain lack of respect. Can't you tell the goddess of Death when you lay eyes on her?" Shiva laughed, landing on the roof of a nearby building, looking at the other two. She could tell that the Kitsune would prove a problem if she tried to fight him, those pistols at his waist would be deadly if she tried to charge at him from this distance.

Shiva

Character sheet
HP:
SP:
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinzou Kitai Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:09 am

"Goddess of Death, Goddess of Bad Temperament. It doesn't really matter to me...nor to the gunner over there, I assume. Death is nothing more than a concept, anyway..." Jinzou laughed coldly, a mass of dark energy flowing down his arm, where it hovered just past his palm; just in case. "I've watched an entire world fall to the Heartless, and I survived that without having to lift a finger...some winged woman who proclaims herself as Death incarnate doesn't begin to compare."
Jinzou Kitai
Jinzou Kitai

Character sheet
HP:
SP:
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kikobi Irizuta Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:29 am

The kitsune nodded to the one who mentioned his lack of concern for her proclamation as Goddess of Death, leaning back now to look up where the female had roosted. He eased up, watching the two with trained eyes, not entirely concerned about hostility from the one who offered a sign of peace. "I second his statement. There is no fear here." He smiled up at her, wagging his tails under him. He couldn't help but laugh, finding humor in this conversation and stand off.

Kikobi Irizuta

Character sheet
HP:
SP:
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiva Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:32 am

Shiva put the staff back into the cross and landed next to them, stretching as her wings shuddered. "So tired... Why did you wake me up again...?" She looked at them curiously, tilting her head.

Shiva

Character sheet
HP:
SP:
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinzou Kitai Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:46 am

"As I believe I said, I wasn't sure if you were a Heartless or something of the like...I woke you up to make sure that you weren't something I should be stabbing...granted, with all your Goddess of Death speeches, I can't be all to sure." The greyish-haired neko smiled innocently, although the vague threat to his words remained clear. If she meant no harm, then she could pass without conflict; should the woman prove to be an enemy, then he had at least given her fair warning.
Jinzou Kitai
Jinzou Kitai

Character sheet
HP:
SP:
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kikobi Irizuta Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:29 am

The kitsune cocked a brow, looking towards the neko. "I'm not one for sides, but I'm with him on this one." He chuckled, pulling a bar of candy out of his jacket, ripping the wrapper and nibbled on it some before sticking it in his muzzle, letting it hang out as he looked at the two. The wind swirled around him, his ears flicking as he nodded as if in agreement to the wind. His eyes glistened with anticipation, the tension heavy in the air.

Kikobi Irizuta

Character sheet
HP:
SP:
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiva Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:01 pm

Shiva relaxed against the tram for the second time that day, wrapping her wings around her chest and closing her eyes halfway. "Well, if that's all. Would either of you mind if I go back to sleep? If you're looking for heartless, they're in the underground tunnels." She pointed lazily towards the entrance she'd come through.

Shiva

Character sheet
HP:
SP:
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinzou Kitai Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:31 am

"Sleeping in a place with heartless is hardly a smart idea, you know..." Sighing, Jinzou let the gathered darkness in his palm fade; the dark mass flowed back into his body, returning to the deepest and darkest portions of his heart. "Especially since you yourself just admitted that they were nearby." He smiled slightly, unable to resist taking a slight jib at the woman for her earlier attitude. "Are you sure a staff use like you can risk doing such a thing in a place like this...?"
Jinzou Kitai
Jinzou Kitai

Character sheet
HP:
SP:
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiva Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:30 am

Shiva nodded, looking at Jinzou curiously. "How many times do I have to say I'm the goddess of Death before you understand that? The heartless don't bother me unless they want to die." She yawned and curled up, lazily glancing away. "Besides, what's a goody two-shoes hero like you doing with a weapon made from pure darkness? Is that really what suits you?"

Shiva

Character sheet
HP:
SP:
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinzou Kitai Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:23 am

"Goody two-shoes?" Tilting his head to the side, Jinzou smiled innocently, although the look didn't completely reach his eyes. "Is that what you think? You're welcome to your opinion, I suppose. Besides, how strong can the supposed Goddess of Death be, anyway? Heartless have no fear of death, it's beyond their capacity of thought...what would you do anyway, beat them to death with that fearsome staff?" He couldn't help but take a few jibs at the woman after her mentioning his weapon; it typically tended to be a sensitive subject.
Jinzou Kitai
Jinzou Kitai

Character sheet
HP:
SP:
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiva Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:58 am

"Are you implying that you're afraid of my staff? I surely doubt it. The staff isn't even mine, it belongs to this body. See, she was an Angel - even though she'd already fallen, she was still holy before I took over. And would I use the staff? No, I'd much rather blast at them with Holy darkness. It's much more satisfactory, don't you think?" She giggled, summoning an orb of darkness with a slight tinge of yellow to it. When she raised the orb in front of Jinzou he could feel that it was of the holy element, just by the energy it radiated. She banished the orb and sat back down against the tram, closing her eyes for what she hoped would be the last time. "I'm here for some peace and quiet, in a world that's just perfect for me. The eternal twilight fits how am both Death and Light, don't you think?"

Shiva

Character sheet
HP:
SP:
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinzou Kitai Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:07 am

"Stick around in a place like this, and you'll be lacking alot of light...you might end up with more death, though. Always interesting. Who knows, you might come back as a really huge heartless, or something." The neko grinned slightly at his words, which were probably in rather bad taste, before a sudden tremor rocked the ground where the two stood. "Ah, see what you've done?" Crossing his arms, he stared at the woman as a large grouping of rocks off to their side was knocked free, revealing a swarming mass of Heartless beneath. Rather than blame his own weapon, or either of their emotions, he decided he would much rather blame the woman's holy darkness for attracting the creatures. Intrestingly enough, he didn't sound worried, despite how there was no way to truly test their numbers.
Jinzou Kitai
Jinzou Kitai

Character sheet
HP:
SP:
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiva Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:13 am

Shiva flapped her wings, resting against a building where a gargoyle could have possibly been at some point. She looked down, noticing a lot of heartless stretching over the city. She remained motionless, gathering her power while she waited to see how the Kitsune and Neko would handle the situation.

Shiva

Character sheet
HP:
SP:
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kikobi Irizuta Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:21 am

The kitsune sighed, looking at the mass of heartless approaching the position of the him and the neko. "This fun night just turned annoying." He stood, dusting off his jacket, showing no concern for the heartless horde. Sudden the kitsune started to hover off the ground, going higher and higher until he was a good 100 feet off the ground, looking down at the neko and heartless. A smirk crept over his muzzle as he turned towards the winged female. "Friends of yours?"

Kikobi Irizuta

Character sheet
HP:
SP:
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum