khsa.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

The Staff
Administrators:Kai Hitaro
Eri
Ixaz

Moderators:
Iskra
Aster
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 14 on Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:45 pm
Latest topics
» Pokemon : Indigo League ~
Unexpectedly Ludicrous Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:23 am by Eri

» Shuriken and Earth [Open to one]
Unexpectedly Ludicrous Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 4:13 pm by Shiri

» Whip and Fire [Open to one]
Unexpectedly Ludicrous Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 4:03 pm by Niveus

» Ax and Light
Unexpectedly Ludicrous Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 3:50 pm by Jinzou Kitai

» Ax and Water [Open to one]
Unexpectedly Ludicrous Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 12:51 pm by Sumati

» Fist and Darkness [Open to one]
Unexpectedly Ludicrous Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 5:36 pm by Iskra

» Garden Walk [Closed]
Unexpectedly Ludicrous Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 5:31 pm by Iskra

» Shuriken and Wind : I love you
Unexpectedly Ludicrous Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 4:00 pm by Shiri

» Trinity. Unison. Grief. [closed]
Unexpectedly Ludicrous Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 2:13 pm by Jaix

Affiliates
free forum

Unexpectedly Ludicrous

2 posters

Go down

Unexpectedly Ludicrous Empty Unexpectedly Ludicrous

Post by Ixaz Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:18 pm

The black robe was standard for all members of the organization. Yet Ixaz didn't feel the need to wear that robe and reveal that he was a part of the organization: thus, he wore his usual outfit. The coat, shirt and pants. Under his coat was his sword if he should need it, which he shouldn't. Still, he jumped down from the tower and landed, kicking up dust and looking for a fight. A random heartless jumped out at him, which caused him to draw his sword, kill it and sheathe his sword before a normal human could blink. He was fast- that much was a given if anyone knew him. Even then, there were people faster than him. A lot of people. He wasn't the kind of person to train night and day just to match their speed; the fights in between now and when he came across them would make him faster and stronger without his even noticing it. Smiling, Ixaz jumped from where he was and landed on the edge of the fountain, crouching down and sticking his hand in the water, yawning. Sleep - he needed it.
Ixaz
Ixaz

Character sheet
HP:
Unexpectedly Ludicrous Left_bar_bleue400/400Unexpectedly Ludicrous Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
SP:
Unexpectedly Ludicrous Left_bar_bleue80/80Unexpectedly Ludicrous Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)
Level:
Unexpectedly Ludicrous Left_bar_bleue4/25Unexpectedly Ludicrous Empty_bar_bleue  (4/25)

Back to top Go down

Unexpectedly Ludicrous Empty Re: Unexpectedly Ludicrous

Post by Shiri Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:56 pm

Poke.

The pink haired girl finally had been able to catch up to the figure she had seen : and thus had poked him. Being the ninja that she was, she had been able to sneak up on him, flawlessly. The girl grinned as he was probably surprised, before stepping on the edge of the fountain, looking around, her pink locks tumbling down softly. ''So. Mister Mysterio, what are you doing in such a place?'' she asked, a slight bit of humor in her voice, as those blue eyes seemed amused at the fact that she managed to sneak up on him. Crouching now, she fingered her pouch, ready to attack if needed.. not that she wanted to, really.
Shiri
Shiri

Character sheet
HP:
Unexpectedly Ludicrous Left_bar_bleue400/400Unexpectedly Ludicrous Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
SP:
Unexpectedly Ludicrous Left_bar_bleue80/60Unexpectedly Ludicrous Empty_bar_bleue  (80/60)
Level:
Unexpectedly Ludicrous Left_bar_bleue4/25Unexpectedly Ludicrous Empty_bar_bleue  (4/25)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ixaz Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:05 pm

He was poked? His eye twitched, an annoyed smile coming to his face. As she stepped onto the fountain much like how he had himself, he pushed off the fountain, spiraling his body and landing facing the fountain. Another smile was drawn to his face, though not the kind of annoyance or anything of the like. He rushed at her, drawing his blade from under his coat and slashing at her. Drawing a shuriken, the ninja girl blocked his short sword and jumped back, throwing on at him and landing on the space on top of the fountain. Ixaz slashed and cut them in half, jumping up to where she was and bringing the blade down again. Splash. His eyes shot open, his body being in the water. He was poked, yes, but the rest of it was apparently a dream. Ixaz looked up to where she was and pushed from his hands to get back to his feet, tripping over the bannister to the fountain and falling flat on his back, hitting his head.

Ow.
Ixaz
Ixaz

Character sheet
HP:
SP:
Unexpectedly Ludicrous Left_bar_bleue80/80Unexpectedly Ludicrous Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiri Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:14 pm

She laughed softly, as apparently, he was asleep! How cute, almost. Not as cute as Mek- gah! She told herself not to think like that, shaking her head. The girl giggled and jumped in the water, helping the poor fellow up. Checking his head, she was sure he wasn't injured : that was good. ''Good, you aren't hostile either. Sheesh, for a second I thought you were going to attack, Mister Mysterio, since your hand twitched. But I guess you were dreaming. Oh, this isn't that best place to fall asleep at : it sucks to fall asleep here. And you might wonder what I'm doing here : I'm bored. Anyways..'' she said, before jumping towards the ledge, keeping herself there with one hand as her body flipped over, landing the girl on her feet. Turning towards her new companion, she tilted her head. ''Call me Shiri. What's your name?'' she said, grinning. Yeah.. this would be interesting.
Shiri
Shiri

Character sheet
HP:
SP:
Unexpectedly Ludicrous Left_bar_bleue80/60Unexpectedly Ludicrous Empty_bar_bleue  (80/60)
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ixaz Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:44 pm

Shiri was an interesting person. She was lively and unique. Ixaz didn't like that. He got up with her help, after she checked to make sure he wasn't wounded or anything - not that she'd be able to tell, because nobodies didn't bleed. He watched her, inspecting her movements and a very strange feeling came over him, causing his face to turn a very pale shade of scarlet. As she introduced herself, he felt the need to do the same in saying, "...Aiz." he said in his honey-sweet voice. The voice was very similar to another person's voice, but he tried not to think of that person. Instead, he brushed himself off and started squeezing his clothing to drain out the water.
Ixaz
Ixaz

Character sheet
HP:
SP:
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiri Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:52 pm

The girl gave a smile, and stretched softly, before yawning. That was contagious. The girl turned her big blue eyes on him and smiled wider, the voice making her stomach filled with butterflies. She.. knew that voice. A voice that made her.. blush. The girl felt her cheeks burned slightly, but she didn't deter from her proud stature. She then looked and sighed, before her hands flashed into her pouch, two star shuriken flying towards the wandering heartless that found their way here. She had struck successfully, before sighing softly. ''Those damn things spawn like hell incarnate here. Sorry Aiz, didn't mean to scare you. So what brings you here?'' the girl said, her voice more quiet now, less exuberant. That was causing them to be found : thus she toned it down. Her eyes were scanning, waiting.. for more things to appear.
Shiri
Shiri

Character sheet
HP:
SP:
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ixaz Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:02 pm

What brings him here?

The reason that Ixaz came to Traverse Ruins was because he was trying to find the guard armor. He was trying to find heartless to kill for kingdom hearts. But, he couldn't tell her that. Not if he tried. Not if he wanted to. He couldn't. So, he wouldn't. "What brings me here..." he muttered to himself, trying to find the right words to say. "I guess you could say I'm just here to relax and find something to do, Shiri." his voice still in that same honeysweet pitch that made her blush the first time, even though he hated it it was kind of cute when she did that. He wanted to make her blush more. "Oh, and Shiri," he said before standing to his full - a massive six feet and eleven inches. Reaching under his coat, he grabbed on to the hilt of his sword and slashed once, cutting just millimeters above the girl's head. "You might want to worry more about protecting yourself."
Ixaz
Ixaz

Character sheet
HP:
SP:
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiri Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:18 pm

The girl blushed again, feeling her stomach twist. It was that same voice that made feel so the first time. But she wasn't going to let it phase her : oh no. Her body reacted as she sensed him move, twirling closer to him, the shuriken pressed to his side for a moment, as she breathed out. She thought he was threatening her : she wasn't so easily frightened like a rabbit. ''Tch. You're thinking I'm careless : I know it was coming. No matter how quick : everything still makes noise.'' she said, still hushed. The girl, with her other hand, grabbed his wrist, as she closed her eyes for a moment. The same feeling was in her stomach : it was twisting and turning, and she felt that sort of pressure she did around Mekura. Her body shook for a second, before she straightened, looking straight at him with burning blue eyes. ''Have I met you before, Aiz.'' she said just as quietly, her voice almost intense. She felt too strange to ignore it now : she had to know something.
Shiri
Shiri

Character sheet
HP:
SP:
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ixaz Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:06 pm

The male blinked for a moment, then laughed. "No, you haven't, Miss Shiri." he spoke, smiling at and trying to affect her now. He knew that his voice and actions were getting the best of her because of her reactions, thus he took advantage of that fact. Though, it was getting kind of awkward because he didn't know why she was being affected like this. Either way, it was kind of funny to see her like this, so he'd have to do all he could to keep it going. It was still nerve-wracking how he couldn't figure out why this was being done to her, but shaking his head and falling back on reality, he looked at her. "And, before you ask, yes I'm sure. We've never met, you and I."
Ixaz
Ixaz

Character sheet
HP:
SP:
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiri Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:30 pm

The girl looked at him, her face blushing even more, her body still pressed close to his. His wrist was in her hand, and she could feel his pulse, flowing from his veins into her body. It was.. amazing, and yet she felt an initial repulse. It didn't feel right. There was something off, but she kept on seeing Mekura over him. They could be mistaken as smiliar, as she tilted her head, before letting go of the male, and stepped off the ledge, her shurikens flying like razor sharp stars. She felt.. angry almost. Her eyes went to the tunnel ahead, and then she shifted her gaze to him, with a grin on her face. ''Well then.. let's see how fast you are.'' she said, as her body threw itself into the tunnel, her kunoichi training kicking in. She zipped around the first corner, and waited, as heartless filtered behind her.. and in front. Oh.. she felt oh so angry.. and she would take them down. One.. by one.
Shiri
Shiri

Character sheet
HP:
SP:
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ixaz Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:53 pm

She seemed to be convinced that there was something going on. Still, she ran off towards the heartless and the tunnel, the male just sitting there for a moment. After she turned the corner, just around it where she could see he jumped through the portal and landed, following her as fast as she was running. He drew the other sword on his back, the long green-tinted one, and stopped to turn around when she did. "No reason to do this yourself, now, Shiri. You take the fourteen in front of you - I'll take care of the twenty three on my end." and even as he spoke he swung his sword unlatching it, swinging it and causing the separate pieces of the swords to latch onto the weak heartless, killing most of them. There were only six left when he was done with his first swing, thus he stopped to turn around and see how she was doing.
Ixaz
Ixaz

Character sheet
HP:
SP:
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiri Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:23 am

The girl just smiled, and took out the red colored shurikens. The girl had to fight : she hated to fight.. but it was the time. The girl threw a slew of them, taking out several and then threw others, this time blue. The clashing colors were pretty, to a point, and it seemed fitting that they would embed themselves squarely in the eyes of those that were in front of her. There was a couple left, as she turned to Ixaz, before throwing two oval shaped purple ones at them. ''I'm not a child : I can fight. I just prefer not to, in all honesty. But does it matter then? A waste of strength is a waste of strength..'' she said, before she turned to her head again. ''I'd rather sing.'' she said with a smile, before humming a melody, waiting for him to finish dealing with those that he had left to.. toy with. Or so it seemed.
Shiri
Shiri

Character sheet
HP:
SP:
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ixaz Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:11 pm

The man smiled with a faint laugh on his voice. He swung his blade again, the chain links clicking as it extended and tore through the remaining heartless, cutting them to ribbons as he twisted the blade and made use of its whip-like structure. Flicking his wrist, the blade clinked together into the normal sword-state, him sheathing the blade on his back. Turning to face her, he nodded. "Oh, believe me Shiri : I know what you mean. It's not that we can't fight, it's that we don't want to fight the pointless fights. I don't know about you, but pacifist or not : I'm gonna fight for what I believe in if its challenged." he spoke. He was no pacifist, but he knew how to act as one. He wanted this girl to become more flustered - it was fun if she did so. He didn't know why, but there was a sort of awkward pleasure whenever she blushed. "But for not wanting to fight," he began, tilting his head as he looked at her, "Why did you chase the shadows down here?"
Ixaz
Ixaz

Character sheet
HP:
SP:
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiri Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:48 pm

What a strange man. The girl blushed again, and simply crossed her arms, her stance not threatening, but not neutral either. It was an agressive stance, if anything. But she sensed more, and her head raised slightly, the sounds coming to her easy, as she grinned at the male. ''Because I knew you would follow.'' she said, as her eyes turned, and the girl tilted her head, before she made her way to the surface, with a sort of sigh in her chest. ''You're still sleepy, aren't you Aiz. Well, since you really seem to find the best place to sleep a world full of heartless, I might as well invite you back to the base. Seems like the safer option, and I'd rather not leave you here if you do so mind.'' she said, another easy smile to her lips, the blush still lingering from earlier.
Shiri
Shiri

Character sheet
HP:
SP:
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ixaz Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:25 pm

"Sleepy"? What did she mean? He didn't understand it, but he was being offered access to a base - and, since she obviously wasn't a member of the organization, she was either a mercenary, hero or villain. Her pacifitude led him to believe she wasn't a villain, settling his choice on hero. Access to the hero's base. As soon as he got the location, things would be easier. They were the main opposition of what he stood for, but he wouldn't let that get in the way. Nodding, he spoke in his honey-sweet voice which affected her vigorously. "Nah, I don't mind. In fact, getting some actual sleep would be nice. I'm not allowed in my base right now, though I don't know why. They just won't let me in." he spoke while walking next to her, closing his eyes to show that he was tired.

Damn, Aiz was a good actor.
Ixaz
Ixaz

Character sheet
HP:
SP:
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiri Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:43 pm

He seemed a little too eager. But the girl didn't think anything of it : the base of the heroes was quite bloody obvious. The girl just gave a smile, and walked off, before using the nifty little mercernary toy she had picked up. The shift warp space rip thingie activated, and the door was opened. Hesitating but for a moment, she took the male's hand and stepped into it, landing in the base area. Smiling as she heard no one but them, the girl dragged the male quickly to her room. Bloody rules. She was already breaking them.. just for that honey-sweet voice..
Shiri
Shiri

Character sheet
HP:
SP:
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ixaz Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:28 pm

[[Topic End]]
Ixaz
Ixaz

Character sheet
HP:
SP:
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum