khsa.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

The Staff
Administrators:Kai Hitaro
Eri
Ixaz

Moderators:
Iskra
Aster
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 14 on Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:45 pm
Latest topics
» Pokemon : Indigo League ~
Hiko; Xiro Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:23 am by Eri

» Shuriken and Earth [Open to one]
Hiko; Xiro Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 4:13 pm by Shiri

» Whip and Fire [Open to one]
Hiko; Xiro Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 4:03 pm by Niveus

» Ax and Light
Hiko; Xiro Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 3:50 pm by Jinzou Kitai

» Ax and Water [Open to one]
Hiko; Xiro Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 12:51 pm by Sumati

» Fist and Darkness [Open to one]
Hiko; Xiro Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 5:36 pm by Iskra

» Garden Walk [Closed]
Hiko; Xiro Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 5:31 pm by Iskra

» Shuriken and Wind : I love you
Hiko; Xiro Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 4:00 pm by Shiri

» Trinity. Unison. Grief. [closed]
Hiko; Xiro Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 2:13 pm by Jaix

Affiliates
free forum

Hiko; Xiro

2 posters

Go down

Hiko; Xiro Empty Hiko; Xiro

Post by Xiro Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:07 am

Name: Hiko; Xiro
Race: Neko/nobody
Class: Keyblader
Army: Organization

Fighting Style:
Dis/Unarmed: Xiro prefers to use grace and brute force to over power her foes with an acrobatic grace as she does so.
With weapon: Just like when without a weapon Xiro prefers to use an acrobatic style of sword play combined with overewhelming strength.

Ability: Inner Regen
Affinity: Fire
Elements: IDK

History:
Who she was:
Xiro is from a little mountain village in a world that was knocked right out of existence while she was young. While she was a normal Neko she was known as Rio. She Doesn't remember much about it except that she and her brother where abandoned on the steps of a person who became their master and one day when he was young the village was attacked by a strange combination of creatures that looked like large ants and white rag dolls. The attack happened when she was six the day had gone from bright and sunny to dark in almost an instant she was outside training with her brother and their teacher so when the sky changed suddenly the got ready to pick up and continue inside but their teacher stopped them from going inside, he instead had them go off to the woods to wait for him as he grabbed a couple things from inside. Xiro's brother grabbed her hand and ran to wait in the forest as they were told. Their master caught up just as the creatures had started to close in on the camp. Their master ran ahead of them destroying the creatures as they attacked. The ran down the mountain trying to find a town with a dock so that they could leave the island before it became too late to save themselves. As they reached the sure the found that each town that they passed had been destroyed as if the creatures started on the outside and worked their way in though they where in luck they found one ship that though damaged was still manageable.

Xiro, her brother, and their master left just as darkness seemed to claim the entire island. The three never talked about that day. When the found a new place to stay they more or less became recluse's living off of the land and training. Then about a decade later their master fell ill and just to make things worse for them while their master was ill the day turned Dark again just like when their village got attacked. When The siblings relayed the news to their master he got up out of bed went over to the cabinet where he kept what he saved. He pulled out two swords and a whip. He handed the blade shaped like a Key to Xiro and said "I know this will serve you much better than a training sword, it belonged to my wife before she died so I hope that it protects you as well as it did her."

Their master then turned to Xiro's brother and handed him the sword "This was my sword and has been in my family for longer than I can remember. I gave this blade to my son before he was taken by those beasts years ago some time before I found you two now go I am afraid that I cant make the section with you two because my health would just fail me and I would die anyways. So I am going to stay and take as many of them with me as I can. NOW GO!!!"

Xiro and her brother hugged their master and left running back to the shore with tears streaming from their eyes as they left. Amazingly they didn't encounter anything though they could hear the sound of their master fighting those who where approaching though when the sound stopped it took everything they had to keep from collapsing right there crying. The set off again when they got back to their ship. It took a couple of months before they found a place where the monsters had yet to completely destroy it. They trained on the outskirts of their new location and three years later just after her brothers seventeenth birthday or what they guessed it to be the darkness came again. And again They ran though this time they didn't need to be prompted they knew that they would be no match for the sheer amount of them there will be. As they went to get to their ship this time they encountered the beasts. They got seperated by the creatures who where trying to over whelm them Xiro told him to run as he cleared his way out of the pack that attacked him and went to help her. She assured him that she would catch up to him no matter what.

Just as her brother left the forest that they were in she found herself surrounded by a fresh wave of the beasts she continued to use her key blade to push the beasts back attacking them as they surrounded her. They kept on closing in on her as she started to wear down and in the end they over took her.

Now as a Nobody

Xiro had no memories of her time as a being with a heart except with the occasional flashes in her dreams. Seeing as she more or less maintained her humanoid form she was allowed to join the organization which she did willingly. As it is right now She uses her key blade to carry out her orders

Picture:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Xiro on Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Xiro
Xiro

Character sheet
HP:
Hiko; Xiro Left_bar_bleue100/100Hiko; Xiro Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
SP:
Hiko; Xiro Left_bar_bleue20/20Hiko; Xiro Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Level:
Hiko; Xiro Left_bar_bleue1/25Hiko; Xiro Empty_bar_bleue  (1/25)

Back to top Go down

Hiko; Xiro Empty Re: Hiko; Xiro

Post by Armageddon Admin Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:12 pm

~Approved

Armageddon Admin
Admin

Character sheet
HP:
Hiko; Xiro Left_bar_bleue15000/15000Hiko; Xiro Empty_bar_bleue  (15000/15000)
SP:
Hiko; Xiro Left_bar_bleue3000/3000Hiko; Xiro Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)
Level:
Hiko; Xiro Left_bar_bleue150/150Hiko; Xiro Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

https://khsa.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Xiro Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:30 pm

I wasn't done yet sorry Now is though
Xiro
Xiro

Character sheet
HP:
Hiko; Xiro Left_bar_bleue100/100Hiko; Xiro Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
SP:
Hiko; Xiro Left_bar_bleue20/20Hiko; Xiro Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Level:
Hiko; Xiro Left_bar_bleue1/25Hiko; Xiro Empty_bar_bleue  (1/25)

Back to top Go down

Post by Armageddon Admin Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:23 am

~Approved

Armageddon Admin
Admin

Character sheet
HP:
Hiko; Xiro Left_bar_bleue15000/15000Hiko; Xiro Empty_bar_bleue  (15000/15000)
SP:
Hiko; Xiro Left_bar_bleue3000/3000Hiko; Xiro Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)
Level:
Hiko; Xiro Left_bar_bleue150/150Hiko; Xiro Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

https://khsa.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down