khsa.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

The Staff
Administrators:Kai Hitaro
Eri
Ixaz

Moderators:
Iskra
Aster
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 14 on Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:45 pm
Latest topics
» Pokemon : Indigo League ~
2 on 1 (Xed and Xiro vs Ixaz) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:23 am by Eri

» Shuriken and Earth [Open to one]
2 on 1 (Xed and Xiro vs Ixaz) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 4:13 pm by Shiri

» Whip and Fire [Open to one]
2 on 1 (Xed and Xiro vs Ixaz) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 4:03 pm by Niveus

» Ax and Light
2 on 1 (Xed and Xiro vs Ixaz) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 3:50 pm by Jinzou Kitai

» Ax and Water [Open to one]
2 on 1 (Xed and Xiro vs Ixaz) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 12:51 pm by Sumati

» Fist and Darkness [Open to one]
2 on 1 (Xed and Xiro vs Ixaz) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 5:36 pm by Iskra

» Garden Walk [Closed]
2 on 1 (Xed and Xiro vs Ixaz) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 5:31 pm by Iskra

» Shuriken and Wind : I love you
2 on 1 (Xed and Xiro vs Ixaz) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 4:00 pm by Shiri

» Trinity. Unison. Grief. [closed]
2 on 1 (Xed and Xiro vs Ixaz) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 2:13 pm by Jaix

Affiliates
free forum

2 on 1 (Xed and Xiro vs Ixaz)

3 posters

Go down

2 on 1 (Xed and Xiro vs Ixaz) Empty 2 on 1 (Xed and Xiro vs Ixaz)

Post by Xed Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:46 am

The world of Twilight Town. Broken and crumbling from years of age and destruction on mass levels; buildings and structures crumbling all around. The old mansion of the organization nothing more than a pile of rubble lying where it used to stand. The old struggle field lined with rubble and destruction, unable to be used for the game any longer. The entire town is uninhabitable because of the horrible war that caused massive ruin across the worlds. If anything were to happen here no one would care, or most likely even find out about the occurrence. This is the perfect place for a fight between beings of great power, and would not have anyone be harmed...not that it mattered.

Xed stepped out of the inky darkness of a portal into the market street area, where many games could be played and items be bought by travelers. The wind was faint and calm, the perfect mood for a friendly fight between allies. Well, maybe not too friendly. His hair and jacket were being pushed around in many directions, however, it did not bother Xed. This was actually calming for him to experience after being stuck inside that cramped castle for so long. There he stood waiting for his "comrades" to arrive at the scene and begin their small brawl in the streets. Alright, it wont be too small. He began pacing the area in anticipation of their arrival, his patience beginning to wear down. Soon a half hour had passed passed before he realized that he was two hours early. As a result he lost his temper and began raging.

"Damn it! How did I come here this early?! What was I thinking!?" Once again Xed could do nothing, but wait for the others to arrive. He walked around the area for the rest of the time until it was time for them to arrive. When it was time Xed went to the meeting spot to greet them both when suddenly a dark portal opened and out stepped...
Xed
Xed

Character sheet
HP:
2 on 1 (Xed and Xiro vs Ixaz) Left_bar_bleue100/1002 on 1 (Xed and Xiro vs Ixaz) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
SP:
2 on 1 (Xed and Xiro vs Ixaz) Left_bar_bleue20/202 on 1 (Xed and Xiro vs Ixaz) Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Level:
2 on 1 (Xed and Xiro vs Ixaz) Left_bar_bleue1/252 on 1 (Xed and Xiro vs Ixaz) Empty_bar_bleue  (1/25)

Back to top Go down

2 on 1 (Xed and Xiro vs Ixaz) Empty Re: 2 on 1 (Xed and Xiro vs Ixaz)

Post by Xiro Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:27 am

Xiro stepped out of the portal her hood up casting its normal shadow across her face as she saw Xed standing there awaiting the arrival of both the organization leader and herself. As she stepped out of the portal it closed behind her. She raised her arms up with her fingers interlocked and stretched yawning as if she had just awoken from a nap for this little show down that they were going to have with Ixaz. As Xiro tilted her head back she let her hood fall off revealing her long black hair and Feline ears with fur the same color as the rest of her hair. She spoke to Xed her voice soft and some what musical and relatively calm considering she knew that the two of them combined would probably be barely able to leave a scratch on Ixaz, why else would he offer this deal. "Well ready to go Xed cause to be honest I know the only thing that would stop him from killing the both of us is shear will power. So it might be safe for me to say nice knowing you seeing as I have already ticked him off."

Xiro walked over to a relatively remote corner where she bent down and brushed the dirt a side with her hands before she unzipped her cloak removing it revealing the fact that she wears a black sleeveless shirt and a pair black Hakama style pants. On her right shoulder there where strange tattoos that seemed to originate in a spreading pattern from under her shirt. She took her robe folding it neatly and placed it down on the freshly cleaned spot. Xiro then put her right hand off to one side and materialised her Keyblade in her hand. she quickly checked the Keyblade's edge with her thumb making sure it was still sharp. "All this leaves is our leader"
Xiro
Xiro

Character sheet
HP:
2 on 1 (Xed and Xiro vs Ixaz) Left_bar_bleue100/1002 on 1 (Xed and Xiro vs Ixaz) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
SP:
2 on 1 (Xed and Xiro vs Ixaz) Left_bar_bleue20/202 on 1 (Xed and Xiro vs Ixaz) Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Level:
2 on 1 (Xed and Xiro vs Ixaz) Left_bar_bleue1/252 on 1 (Xed and Xiro vs Ixaz) Empty_bar_bleue  (1/25)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ixaz Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:53 am

The sky grew darker. Another portal appeared in front of the two lower-ranked superior nobodies, but from it stepped not the man whom they were waiting for. In his stead stepped forth a new type of nobody. The body was silver-esque as most were, but there was a deep red tint along with a sword in hand. This nobody was both similar and very different from the samurai type, but yet also shared some similarities with the sorcerer type. Another three nobodies identical to the first stepped forth from the portal, all beginning to levitate as they walked around in a circle. The four judged the two harshly, raising their swords at them. Simultaneously, their left arms raised and began to glow a much stronger red than their bodies, casting a strong fire-elemental spell at the space in the middle, burning their own bodies. Crashing to the ground, the ashed spun together in a makeshift tornado as it stopped and faded out, Ixaz standing there with his mask on in the placement. "Sorry for the delay," he began walking forward towards them. "But I wanted to make a flashy entrance for the two of you."
Ixaz
Ixaz

Character sheet
HP:
2 on 1 (Xed and Xiro vs Ixaz) Left_bar_bleue400/4002 on 1 (Xed and Xiro vs Ixaz) Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
SP:
2 on 1 (Xed and Xiro vs Ixaz) Left_bar_bleue80/802 on 1 (Xed and Xiro vs Ixaz) Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)
Level:
2 on 1 (Xed and Xiro vs Ixaz) Left_bar_bleue4/252 on 1 (Xed and Xiro vs Ixaz) Empty_bar_bleue  (4/25)

Back to top Go down

Post by Xed Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:11 pm

Xiro arrived in the normal manner of the Organization, through a dark portal quickly and did not cause a huge commotion. Apparently she was not confident in their abilities and did not think that the two of them stood even a slight chance against the leader. Xed was far more optimistic about the situation at hand; a fight between them and the head honcho. He touched Xiro's shoulder and and sighed. You shouldn't think so lowly of your abilities." Xed tried to reassure her, if she didn't have confidence in herself there was no hope for her. Just after saying this Number I showed up on the scene in a very over the top sort of way. It was clear that this man enjoyed showing off his incredible abilities to others, there was no doubting his ego. However, Xed enjoyed those who know how to use their power in the right way, and as far as Xed had seen their leader knew how to do this. After the masked man had reached where the two of them Xed bowed to his leader, knowing that you must respect those with power even if you don't want to. "So are we ready to begin?" Xed was ready to begin the little fight, and wanted to start before he stiffened up from standing in one spot.
Xed
Xed

Character sheet
HP:
SP:
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Xiro Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:03 pm

"I do not doubt my abilities Xed I just know the difference between the leader and myself is rather vast. You see unlike yourself I am not so foolish as to believe that I stand much of a chance at one whose power is so far out of my league. If the gap wasn't so great then I know that I would stand a chance." Xiro said as Xed tried to comfort her as if there was actually a chance that she would survive this should their leader choose that she wasn't worth keeping around.

As Ixaz made his entrance Xiro just stood there and watched waiting for this spectacle to end so that they could get this entire ordeal over with so that she could get any Nobody other than the Dancers though she would have prefered the Dragoons though Sorcerers would be an upgrade as well at least in her opinion. When Ixaz had finished his entrance Xiro bowed down keeping her eyes on their leader out of respect
"Whenever you are ready Sir"
Xiro
Xiro

Character sheet
HP:
SP:
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ixaz Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:21 pm

The masked deity-like man snapped two fingers on his right hand, glaring out from behind the mask. Behind him, another portal opened up where the Red Mage nobodies stepped forward. There were four total, but it was made apparent more would be coming through. Unsure if they were able to tell the first part of the task, he decided to go ahead and speak it on their part. "The both of you want control over the Dragoon-class nobodies. So, to see who most deserves them, we'll see who can kill the most of my Red Mages in the least amount of time. You both have two minutes to kill as many as you can." He spoke, jumping and flipping backwards so he was out of the way. The Red Mages charged their attacks, looking out from their Dragoon-like helmets.

OOC: Each of you post twice.
Ixaz
Ixaz

Character sheet
HP:
2 on 1 (Xed and Xiro vs Ixaz) Left_bar_bleue400/4002 on 1 (Xed and Xiro vs Ixaz) Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
SP:
2 on 1 (Xed and Xiro vs Ixaz) Left_bar_bleue80/802 on 1 (Xed and Xiro vs Ixaz) Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)
Level:
2 on 1 (Xed and Xiro vs Ixaz) Left_bar_bleue4/252 on 1 (Xed and Xiro vs Ixaz) Empty_bar_bleue  (4/25)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down