khsa.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

The Staff
Administrators:Kai Hitaro
Eri
Ixaz

Moderators:
Iskra
Aster
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 14 on Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:45 pm
Latest topics
» Pokemon : Indigo League ~
Linking Bonds : Organization [Open to the Organization] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:23 am by Eri

» Shuriken and Earth [Open to one]
Linking Bonds : Organization [Open to the Organization] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 4:13 pm by Shiri

» Whip and Fire [Open to one]
Linking Bonds : Organization [Open to the Organization] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 4:03 pm by Niveus

» Ax and Light
Linking Bonds : Organization [Open to the Organization] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 3:50 pm by Jinzou Kitai

» Ax and Water [Open to one]
Linking Bonds : Organization [Open to the Organization] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 12:51 pm by Sumati

» Fist and Darkness [Open to one]
Linking Bonds : Organization [Open to the Organization] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 5:36 pm by Iskra

» Garden Walk [Closed]
Linking Bonds : Organization [Open to the Organization] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 5:31 pm by Iskra

» Shuriken and Wind : I love you
Linking Bonds : Organization [Open to the Organization] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 4:00 pm by Shiri

» Trinity. Unison. Grief. [closed]
Linking Bonds : Organization [Open to the Organization] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 2:13 pm by Jaix

Affiliates
free forum

Linking Bonds : Organization [Open to the Organization]

+3
Roxas
Xed
Xiro
7 posters

Go down

Linking Bonds : Organization [Open to the Organization] Empty Linking Bonds : Organization [Open to the Organization]

Post by Xiro Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:12 pm

The room was round and brightly lit. It was set up more like a lounge than a meeting room. all of the walls except the one that the entrance to the room seemed to come out of were infact tall windows leading out to the rest of the castle that never was giving the room a feel that there was more to it than their actually was. In a couple of places in the room there where coffee tables with three couches along its sides leaving the edge that opened up to the middle wide open. The walls and ceiling were covered in what seemed to be almost like blueprints to some form of a technological piece of equipment. The lighting for the room came from the panels in the floor and the wall right above the entrance. The furniture in the room is white which just seems to add to the brightness of the room.

A Figure wrapped in a black leather hooded cloak. It is plainly adorned with a silver zipper and seemingly pointless silver beaded pull strings for the hood that form a semi-circle in the middle. The cloak was zipped from the waist up. Xiro had her hood up casting a shadow across her face that made it almost impossible to see who she was as she went and leaned up against the wall right as it connected to the window. She faced inwards to try and see who would be next to arrive. Xiro had managed to get herself here rather early for the little meet and greet that was supposed to go on but not by much. She was amazed as to the fact that even though she was early she was the only one in the room at this time. So she just stood their propped up against the wall with her arms folded hands in her sleeves waiting for whoever was next to decide to show up.
Xiro
Xiro

Character sheet
HP:
Linking Bonds : Organization [Open to the Organization] Left_bar_bleue100/100Linking Bonds : Organization [Open to the Organization] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
SP:
Linking Bonds : Organization [Open to the Organization] Left_bar_bleue20/20Linking Bonds : Organization [Open to the Organization] Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Level:
Linking Bonds : Organization [Open to the Organization] Left_bar_bleue1/25Linking Bonds : Organization [Open to the Organization] Empty_bar_bleue  (1/25)

Back to top Go down

Linking Bonds : Organization [Open to the Organization] Empty Re: Linking Bonds : Organization [Open to the Organization]

Post by Xed Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:18 am

Xed slowly walked down the hall leading to the Organization meeting room, called The Gray Area, ready to have a talk with the whole group for the first time. The white walls on both sides, untarnished in any way, seemed to be watching his as he walked on. The hood of his coat was up, which normally would make him indistinguishable from the other members of the Organization except by voice. Xed, however, is an exception to this as his hight was much less then all of the other members, causing him to be the odd one out. Still he did not let this get to him as the hooded figure continued to walk onward down the hallway. Eventually Xed arrived at the door to the room and did not hesitate to enter, there was nothing to expect as he was right on time.

After entering Xed looked around the room to find that only one other "person" was leaning against a wall off to the side. There were pieces of furniture around the room in their usual positions, unoccupied and ready to be taken by anyone. The dark figure stepped forward and moved his head slightly in the direction of his comrade, if you could call the figure that. Breaking the silence Xed spoke.

"So you're the only one here so far, eh? Well I guess we just wait." Without waiting for a response he walked over to a nearby sofa and sat down. Xed leaned back slightly and relaxed his body, irritated that no one else had arrived yet.
Xed
Xed

Character sheet
HP:
Linking Bonds : Organization [Open to the Organization] Left_bar_bleue100/100Linking Bonds : Organization [Open to the Organization] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
SP:
Linking Bonds : Organization [Open to the Organization] Left_bar_bleue20/20Linking Bonds : Organization [Open to the Organization] Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Level:
Linking Bonds : Organization [Open to the Organization] Left_bar_bleue1/25Linking Bonds : Organization [Open to the Organization] Empty_bar_bleue  (1/25)

Back to top Go down

Linking Bonds : Organization [Open to the Organization] Empty Re: Linking Bonds : Organization [Open to the Organization]

Post by Xiro Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:36 am

Xiro looked up from the floor as she heard the the approaching of someones footsteps approaching the room. Another Hooded Figure entered the room based off of his appearance he was amongst one of the shorter members though that really didn't give away who the individual was to Xiro. And seeing as she has yet to meet the entire organization she was unable to Identify him based on his voice when he basically stated the obvious about her being the only one here. Xiro spoke her voice was soft and musical "Yeah I guess I am, I just hope that we are not going to be the only ones to show out of this entire Organization because heck what kind of an Organization would we be if it was only Two people"
Xiro
Xiro

Character sheet
HP:
SP:
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:42 am

"A boring one." One of the Organization's signature gates opened up a short distance from the two; a black mass, stretching roughly six feet into the air. An imaginative person might have viewed it as if it resembled a doorway...a smarter person might simply describe it as a rip in the fabric of reality. The second would be a bit closer, although the first would have had some truth in their words. From the Corridor of Darkness stepped a fully cloaked member of the Organization XIII. His hood was pulled low over his face; it was only his voice and...clearly flat chest that even pegged him as male at all, for all of the visible features that were shown. The cloak was zipped up from the bottom roughly halfway, revealing the deep black pants and shoes he wore beneath; as far as could be seen, he wasn't carrying a weapon, but not many of the Numbers in the Organization carried physical weapons anyway. A quick glance around the room revealed...no one he recognized. That meant the people standing around weren't even Numbered members...times had changed, that was obvious. The first time the Organization had stood, you were a Number, or you were a Dusk...to be technical, you might have gotten lucky and been made a more specified breed of Nobody. But, to wear the Cloak? Times had changed...
Roxas
Roxas

Character sheet
HP:
SP:
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ixaz Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:52 am

"Something wrong, Roxas?" a voice made itself clear through the shining white halls as another rip in the tender fabric of reality tore open, spreading a gate to hell to be shone. From it stepped forth yet another member who was fully cloaked, though this was one who had a slightly customized look to his cloak. It drew back early, revealing the mask on his face in complete; a porcelain white mask with blue and black on it in an eerie smile, hiding the identity of the man behind it from all existence. "Because if there is," he spoke again, looking at the new number two, "I would appreciate you telling me so I could fix it." he glared at the key of destiny behind his mask, and as leader of the Organization he was sure it could be felt. Turning to the other two people who were in the room, the man bowed to them before turning back to the thirteenth. "Allow me to introduce numbers three and four: Xiro and Xed." though the man had a very honeysweet voice naturally, it was impossible to tell who this was; the people in the room all knew him and knew very clearly that he was the leader of them all, yet none of them knew his real name, and none ever would. He was the new number one, and he would make sure that he could only be found when he wanted to be.

"If you recall," his fake, grungy voice began again as he turned towards his seat as the leader, "the original numbers three and four are no long alive. As such, the numbers will now be placed in order of your power. Since you are the second most powerful surviving member, you are the number two, Roxas. Xiro and Xed are currently equal in power, thus they can fight over who gets which rank later. For now, we get down to business." He turned around to face them, the smile on his mask getting creepier and more eerie by the second. Crouching momentarily, he jumped into the air and flipped backwards once, landing in his seat with his legs crossed. Raising his gloved fingers, he snapped once as the other twelve chairs lowered to where they could be sat in comfortably. Without waiting for the new seats to be occupied, the man's voice bellowed again, echoing throughout the gray area. "Who gets to summon which nobodies. As the former controller over the samurai-type, I'll allow two to keep his summon. However, to make this easy and over with, I grant control over the berserkers to myself, dancers to Xiro and the sorcerers to Xed. Any complaints?" Though he had asked if there were any complaints, it was obvious by the tone of his voice that he was not expecting anyone to speak up at this time.
Ixaz
Ixaz

Character sheet
HP:
Linking Bonds : Organization [Open to the Organization] Left_bar_bleue400/400Linking Bonds : Organization [Open to the Organization] Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
SP:
Linking Bonds : Organization [Open to the Organization] Left_bar_bleue80/80Linking Bonds : Organization [Open to the Organization] Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)
Level:
Linking Bonds : Organization [Open to the Organization] Left_bar_bleue4/25Linking Bonds : Organization [Open to the Organization] Empty_bar_bleue  (4/25)

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:36 am

"Thirteen," Roxas snapped in retort, his patience already thin with the new number one; the thought that Xemnas had died again already was ridiculous. The man was still out there somewhere...and Roxas was going to find him, and finish what he had started so many years before, even if he couldn't remember why he had to die any better than the first time he had resolved to defeat the number one. "I don't care if I'm stronger, or the surviving member. It's just a number...and I'll answer to XIII." There was a reason for desiring the number, even if it was related to a memory he no longer possessed; Axel had been VIII, Roxas had been XIII, and...there was something more, but the thought remained just out of his grasp.

Lost in thought for a moment, Roxas absentmindedly snapped his fingers, moving from where he stood to the thirteenth chair with a simple step through one of the dark portals the organization favored. No matter what the new leader said, there was a flaw, there had to be. A break in communication, misinformation...simple arrogance, perhaps. Whatever the cause, the man had to have been mistaken...Thirteen had been released from the sands of time and returned to walk the worlds, and thirteen there remained...the chances of all but one dying off so quickly were near impossible.
Roxas
Roxas

Character sheet
HP:
SP:
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Xiro Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:48 pm

"Yes Ixaz in fact I do have a Complaint about that, Not so much the numbers or ranking situation but the Nobodies we are in charge of," Xiro started as she pulled back her hood revealing her Amber colored feline eyes, pale skin, and a Bit of her black hair though keeping her ears covered. "I infact have a preference to the Dragoons over the Dancers. So if you don't mind I would much rather be put in charge of them over the Dancers."

She unfolded her arms and stood upright she started to stretch a bit though stopped her self as she felt the hood starting to slip. She repositioned her hood back to where it covered her ears up again. Last thing i want to do on the first day of meeting most of these clowns is let them know that I was once a Neko. "Oh yeah I also have a couple of questions that aren't related to the entire nobody summoning thing at all. First of all what exactly is our goal as a Group? and Secondly what is my first mission?"
Xiro
Xiro

Character sheet
HP:
SP:
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ixaz Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:53 pm

The room fell deathly silent. Looking to where she was, Ixaz stood up straight. Within a nanosecond he was behind her, leaning in close, whispering in her ear. "It would be very smart of you to shut your mouth and pay attention," he said, his tone getting a little louder with every word until 'pay,' spinning her around so she was facing him, he spoke again. "Xiro. Your first mission is to learn when you should speak and when you shouldn't. Until then, you won't be participating in any 'missions.'" He stated, walking back to where his seat was. Turning over to Xed, he waited for him to speak or at least move from the couch to his seat. He was fully aware that Xiro was a neko, but he didn't care in the least. All he was concerned about right now was getting power. And, there were five people that hadn't shone, which only pissed him off even more. The first meet was not going well. As he stood there, his hands were clenched into fists, his eyes glaring at Xiro behind the mask where they couldn't be seen. His grungy voice made what he did even creepier - but, there was no denying the fact that he was the leader. Just... no denying it. Nothing could prove that he wasn't the leader.
Ixaz
Ixaz

Character sheet
HP:
Linking Bonds : Organization [Open to the Organization] Left_bar_bleue400/400Linking Bonds : Organization [Open to the Organization] Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
SP:
Linking Bonds : Organization [Open to the Organization] Left_bar_bleue80/80Linking Bonds : Organization [Open to the Organization] Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)
Level:
Linking Bonds : Organization [Open to the Organization] Left_bar_bleue4/25Linking Bonds : Organization [Open to the Organization] Empty_bar_bleue  (4/25)

Back to top Go down

Post by Xed Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:18 pm

The Leader of the Organization, Number I, had clearly demonstrated his abilities as far superior to any other member's. Xed was wise enough not to directly test this man's, if you could call this that, patience with stupid questions or requests. He merely walked over to the chair with the IV on it and sat down. Once in the seat the young boy removed his hood, and pulled out his golden hair. His eyes matched the hair and displayed much youth as well as maturity. Though, Xed was not one to never have fun, even if it got him into deep trouble some times. There was a fine line between foolishness and stupidity, Xed was about to try and find it.

"Magic isn't exactly my style, but I'll take them if only to keep you hands off me, sir." Xed proclaimed in a cynical manner, a large grin was also accompanied with the words. He realized that none of them was a match for this guy, but there was no reason for a fight. Although the attitude his body displayed was mature and grown up at first, it was now more childlike and mischievous. All he would have to do now is wait for the response of Number I and Xed would know what kind of person the all powerful leader is. The worse the reaction, the worse relationship the two of them would most likely share.
Xed
Xed

Character sheet
HP:
SP:
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Xiro Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:06 am

As you wish. Sir. Xiro said her voice full of spite as she said sir. She gracefully made her way over to the seat marked with the Roman numeral for 3 that Xed had all but handed her when he made his choice to sit in four heck to her the only number that really mattered was the number one only because that was the number of the leader the only one in the organization who had the authority to kill her where she stood should she do something that upset him. Well I feel special now it is our first meeting as a group and I already got on the bad side of the most powerful being of this organization. Xiro thought to herself as she waited to see how this meeting was going to commence or whether or not there where going to be any more members that where going to show up.
Xiro
Xiro

Character sheet
HP:
SP:
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Narix Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:18 pm

Heading through the barren hallway, a book tucked under her arm. Narix was just now heading to the meeting of the newly formed Organization. It hadn't been a surprise that she had lost track of time in her hunt for knowledge. She had been lost in the everlasting world of words that was untill her twin had pulled her back to "reality" and told her to get her ass up and moving. Sighing she could only imagine the impatience growing within the room at the current moment. Their new leader was somethig else. Mysterious and unreadable thanks to the mask which concealed his face and his very identity. It was no doubt by the time she walked in the welcome would not be a most "welcoming" one not that any of these meetig were going to be anyway. A room full of Nobodies, fun.

As she reached the door she stopped for a moment hearing the voices of the first four members. One was the voice of the man who now lead them, the others were members that she was about to meet face to face for the first time. Opening the door she headed in slipping some of her long, blond hair behind her right ear while the rest fell over her left eye. With light blue crystal eyes she scanned the room noticing the white funiture and then the many chairs which were labeled with the roman numerals for each member. 

"Sorry, forgive my late intrusion. I got wrapped up in other matters."

She approached the area looking at them all with a blank expression. That was untill her look met the mask of the new Number I. It had a sort of creepy, un-natural vibe. Shaking it away she closed her eyes and then slowly opened them again as she stood before them in the middle of it all. Hopefully enough her brother would show soon. He had rushed away on other terms. It was unusual for the two to be apart, they were always together. "Hurry up you idiot!" That was the only thought that rang in the back of her head as she waited quietly hoping it would be any moment now.
Narix
Narix

Character sheet
HP:
SP:
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nix Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:14 am

A few minutes after her own arrival the second half of the duo entered completing the pair. Wearing a smirk of undeniable mischief. With his hood down and his cloak half-zipped from the waist up like everyone else he strolled along eyeing the various white furniture around the room. Setting an ever so light hand on his sister's shoulder he looked around the circle of chairs. Eached seemed to appear with a number and now a new member occupying it. Flipping his black hair from his right eye he glanced over at Narix his smile growing as he flashed his teeth and then turning his attension to the new leader as his smile shrunk back down to the tiny smirk.

"Yes excuse us... We had very important matters at hand. But you have our fullest and undivided attension." Bowing his head slightly to Number I he grunted as he leaned against his twin. Looking again around the circle he noticed an interesting group of people that were indeed here to form the Organization. This was an excitment to him he'd have a bunch of new "comrades" to watch from afar. Closing his eyes he gave a low exhail and opened them again his crystal eyes falling upon Narix. He could tell just by her uneasy gaze that she was not just bored and uncomfortable but she had gotten annoyed that he hadn't been at her side sooner then expected. Winking he laughed mentally to himself. "Seems someone still needs to practice some patience."
Nix
Nix

Character sheet
HP:
Linking Bonds : Organization [Open to the Organization] Left_bar_bleue200/200Linking Bonds : Organization [Open to the Organization] Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
SP:
Linking Bonds : Organization [Open to the Organization] Left_bar_bleue40/40Linking Bonds : Organization [Open to the Organization] Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Level:
Linking Bonds : Organization [Open to the Organization] Left_bar_bleue2/25Linking Bonds : Organization [Open to the Organization] Empty_bar_bleue  (2/25)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ixaz Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:52 am

The man stood once more, his near seven-feet body towering over the other members. He breathed in slowly, breathing out with a steady pace. Opening his eyes behind the mask, he slowly walked to the fraternal identical twins. Though the two words meant the opposite of each other, they were, for all intents and purposes, identical. However, because they were opposite genders, they were fraternal. Thus, they were fraternal identical twins. Stopping in front of them and looking them over, he bent down until he was at eye level with the both of them. Closing his eyes behind the mask, he placed one hand on each of their chests and pushed them, slamming them into the the chairs marked "VI" and "VII" - the one with the roman numerals for six was the home of the boy, while the roman numerals for seven was for the girl. The two seats were across from each other, something that he had intended purposefully. They needed to lose connections with each other. "Female," he said, turning to number seven, "and male," he spoke this time to number six, "On account of being late, the both of you will control creepers."
Ixaz
Ixaz

Character sheet
HP:
SP:
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:10 am

"This is getting ridiculous," Roxas muttered under his breath, agitated out of his usually quiet persona by the abundance of Nobodies who to him were...well, nobodies. "Enough joking around," he said with a clearly annoyed tone, slipping down from the thirteenth seat to ground level. "If there wasn't an important reason for the meeting aside from 'meet the people you'll get to watch die like the last lot', then I'm leaving." He laughed bitterly, heading towards the exit from the white room. "Saix would be crying if he was here to see the state of things...which is saying something, given the lack of emotion."
Roxas
Roxas

Character sheet
HP:
SP:
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ixaz Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:38 am

The leader sighed. He walked over to where the thirteenth member was, the only current surviving member of the original organization. It was partially ironic, to be honest, at how the member who joined after the original twelve had already formed is the only member who was still standing. Ixaz was the only one who was completely aware, however, that the other eleven were still alive - the only member of the organization who was actually dead was the original number one: Ansem the Wise's apprentice who stole his name, Xemnas. He was the only one who was actually dead. Even still, the new leader reached over and took hold of Roxas by his throat, knocking the hood backwards to reveal his head. Ixaz held him up as high as he could, which since Roxas was just a little past 5 feet tall caused him to be in the air at least 2 and a half feet. Ixaz glared at him, bringing him back and throwing him as hard as he could at the wall, slamming him into it. Without saying a word, he walked back to where his seat was and snapped his fingers, the other twelve seats disappearing and his own sinking down to where he could just sit down without having to jump. Looking at them, he sighed and shook his head. "What a worthless bunch..." he said, thinking aloud. Turning to Xed, "You. Yes, you, Xed. You're the only one who hasn't pissed me off. Congrats."
Ixaz
Ixaz

Character sheet
HP:
SP:
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nix Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:29 am

Nix gave a sudden look as he crossed his legs as the festivities of annoyance began to break out between the two members. Watching from his chair at the time he grunted again and closed his eyes leaning his arm on the arm of the chair and placing his chin on his fist. Great. Already there was fighting between members. How exactly was this suppose to be a working and successful organization if the members certainly couldn't get along with each other or atleast stand to be near each other. Sighing he watched as Roxas was forced off his feet and into the air then smashed directly into a wall.

"My my... We are not off to a good start are we?" He said in. A somewhat arrogant tone. Yeah he shouldn't have opened his mouth and yes the power of the superior was something to be feared but at the moment he didn't really care all too much. Looking at his sister from across the area he stared with a bored expression untill the chairs disappeared with a snap of of Number I's fingers. Crossing his arms he watched his "leader" closely as he passed.

"You know, if you keep throwing us around as rag dolls you won't have a group to call worthless. Just thought you should know." No doubt compared to when he had been human, Nix was now a real loud mouth who voiced his opinions at the wrongest of times. 
Nix
Nix

Character sheet
HP:
Linking Bonds : Organization [Open to the Organization] Left_bar_bleue200/200Linking Bonds : Organization [Open to the Organization] Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
SP:
Linking Bonds : Organization [Open to the Organization] Left_bar_bleue40/40Linking Bonds : Organization [Open to the Organization] Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Level:
Linking Bonds : Organization [Open to the Organization] Left_bar_bleue2/25Linking Bonds : Organization [Open to the Organization] Empty_bar_bleue  (2/25)

Back to top Go down

Post by Xiro Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:29 am

Xiro watched as two more members entered into the room their tardiness angering their leader even more. They were both forced into the number six and number seven seats respectively. Then the number thirteen the only one as far as Xiro is aware of from the last members of the Organization who was still alive did something that she thought could have been the stupidest thing possible. He got up and started to leave but Ixaz their leader went over him grabbing him picking him up he held him their for a bit before throwing him against the wall.

When Ixaz snapped her fingers Xiro jumped slightly at the sharp noise. But as her seat started to sink she leaned forward slightly to standing up completely just as the seat sunk level into the ground. Xiro looked around just as Nix started to speak up again this time to Voice his opinion about this group as well as the leaders harsh treatment of its members.
"Hey Late Arrival you must seriously have a death wish to smart mouth the leader especially after being late, and how this meeting has gone so far but needless to say I do not wish to get dragged into this."

With what she had to say said she moved back to the corner she was in prior to the leaders arrival just so she would still be part of the meeting but out of the way just incase things got uglier than they already were
Xiro
Xiro

Character sheet
HP:
SP:
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Xed Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:43 am

This is rediculous." Xed proclaimed as he watched the events unfold before him. Two members coming late and being scolded by Ixaz, then another member acting up and being shown true strength. The entire Organization seemed to be filled with children, himself included. Impatience was overcoming his willpower, and he was preparing to leave the room. I would like to get down to business now. Please do not waste my time." After accomplishing nothing so far in this meeting Xed was pissed of and annoyed at everyone there. If nothing was to be accomplished why were they all asked to come together, this might have been completely pointless. The leader clearly liked to show off his power, even though everyone knew he was very strong. The small sounds of metal pieces shifting places as he moved his right arm every so often. There was truly nothing he could do about the situation. If they wished to act immature Xed would just watch and know not to show up to the next one of these. "Now sir, what are we going to do to accomplish our ultimate goal...What is our plan?"
Xed
Xed

Character sheet
HP:
SP:
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:05 pm

Picking himself up from the floor, Roxas laughed quietly, wincing a bit as he moved. Their new leader...was an idiot, plain and simple. If he could afford to treat his members like dirt, then he could also afford to single-handedly lead an empty Orginization. Offhandedly, the thirteenth member considered striking back at their leader while he checked his injuries. He could always use his limit break...but it might not kill Ixaz. On the flip side, the attack had enough power to wipe out everyone else in the room. Replacements or not, the other members hadn't done anything to him, so they didn't really deserve to be cought up in a battle that didn't concern them.
Roxas
Roxas

Character sheet
HP:
SP:
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ixaz Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:49 pm

Getting down to business... yeah, that sounded like a good idea. The man who called himself the leader watched how everyone reacted inside the room. Xed really was the only one who hadn't pissed him off - he was proud of him for that. However, the fact that he was the only one who spoke up and asked to get down to business after his little display of power made Ixaz hold even more respect for him. Nodding, he stood up and walked around the room, pacing in the five-hundred by four-hundred foot room, speaking. "You ask me 'What is our goal.' The goal of the previous organization, as Roxas can confirm, was to form the legendary "Kingdom Hearts" and regain their hearts." he began, pointing at Roxas, "And, for all intents and purposes, they somewhat suceeded. Halfway, anyway. Kingdom Hearts was successfully formed." he stopped pacing, thinking for a second. "I suppose you could say out goal is somewhat similar." he walked over to where the rest of them were, his grungy voice probably hurting their ears this close and loud. "What we're here to do, as the succession to the Organization..." he looked at all of them, "Is to completely and utterly destroy Kingdom Hearts."
Ixaz
Ixaz

Character sheet
HP:
SP:
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thexas Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:47 am

At that moment another member entered hood covering her face partial. Her amber eyes shinned in the dim light of the room as she was stopped by the sudden sentence. Looking around the room she stared with a face that matched that of the blond, semi-strict new number VII.
"Ending... Kingdom Hearts..."

The words had come out in a soft almost monotone as she met eye to eye with the last remaining member of the original Organization XIII. That was till she passed him and collected with the others, standing by Narix's side as she watched the back of the superior. Thex was on the somewhat silent, shy side as always. Keeping her mouth closed she slowly removed her hood revealing her medium length flame red hair and looked up at Narix then Nix and then back to the leader. She hadn't intended to be late but confrontation between her and other members had been unavoidable that day so the delay had been a result of those confrentations. With her arms dead straight at her side her eyes did not leave their spot. With any luck the superior would maybe find enough to just ignore the lateness but then again it showed all too well he wasnt the most pleasent out of all of them.

"What do we accomplish... if we end it?"
Her soft monotone was heared again as curiousity poked in the back of her head.
Thexas
Thexas

Character sheet
HP:
SP:
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Narix Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:15 am

Narix only shook her head at the events that was untill the familiar face of Thexas appeared in the room. One of the shorter and more to her self kind of members compared to the many others. Looking down into her gaze that seemed to be staring at her for a split moment before switching to their leader she gave her a blank stare back that soon turned alittle serious. Why in the world had she been late? This girl had been one of the few to head in early as to make it on time and yet here she was walking in ever so late. Looking over at her brother while the young red head's attension was set upon number I, she gave him a glare and a disapproving shake of her hand telling him to back down and shut his mouth.

The last thing she needed right now was for one of them to disappear cause the other couldn't keep their mouth shut. Focuisng her attension on the superior she gave a small nod. Thexas has brought up a tempting question. If Kingdom Heart's creation had been the previous objective then why the sudden charge against it? This was to be the succession of Organization XIII wasn't it?

"She brings up a good question naturally, why go against it this time around?"
Narix
Narix

Character sheet
HP:
SP:
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nix Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:30 am

As the red haired nusiance known as Thexas had entered the room Nix gave a low scoff and his smirk grew. This girl had been in his way earlier and of course like any other meeting in this castle had ended in small battle that wasn't too wonderful. As her eyes seemed to land on him he gave her a cocky look and then turned his head off to the side. The earlier comment regarding his opinion he brushed off as his attension returned to that member. Giving her a somewhat shrug that said 'so what' he then could begin to notice his twin's glaring eyes burning into him.

Returning the favor he stuck out his tongue. He yes had acted childishly but hey he wasn't gonna let his sister get the reaction she was looking for or atleast not that easily. He too sooned headed back to his place close at his sister's side as he kept his attension fully on the number I. This was somewhat interesting he had to admit. The goal going against Kingdom Hearts?
Nix
Nix

Character sheet
HP:
SP:
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:32 am

"Because no one can be trusted with that power." Hardly aware of the keyblade that had appeared in his right hand as his anger rose, Roxas thought back over the events before his first 'life' had ended, the truth he had discovered. "Do you know what Kingdom Hearts was going to be used for, the first time the Organization sought to complete it? Of the thirteen members, only two fought for the true purpose. To eleven of us, Kingdom Hearts was a way to become complete...to have our own emotions." He laughed bitterly; unlike everyone else in the room, he actually had an emotional range; due to his rather awkward creation, he was different than the rest, who could only pretend. "Xemnas, the prior leader, intended to use its power to remake the universe in his image. If you actually intend to destroy Kingdom Hearts," the keyblader said softly, tightening his grip on his weapon even as his voice dropped, "then I will support you."
Roxas
Roxas

Character sheet
HP:
SP:
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down