khsa.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

The Staff
Administrators:Kai Hitaro
Eri
Ixaz

Moderators:
Iskra
Aster
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 14 on Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:45 pm
Latest topics
» Pokemon : Indigo League ~
Know your Enemy [Open to two] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:23 am by Eri

» Shuriken and Earth [Open to one]
Know your Enemy [Open to two] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 4:13 pm by Shiri

» Whip and Fire [Open to one]
Know your Enemy [Open to two] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 4:03 pm by Niveus

» Ax and Light
Know your Enemy [Open to two] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 3:50 pm by Jinzou Kitai

» Ax and Water [Open to one]
Know your Enemy [Open to two] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 12:51 pm by Sumati

» Fist and Darkness [Open to one]
Know your Enemy [Open to two] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 5:36 pm by Iskra

» Garden Walk [Closed]
Know your Enemy [Open to two] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 5:31 pm by Iskra

» Shuriken and Wind : I love you
Know your Enemy [Open to two] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 4:00 pm by Shiri

» Trinity. Unison. Grief. [closed]
Know your Enemy [Open to two] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 2:13 pm by Jaix

Affiliates
free forum

Know your Enemy [Open to two]

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Know your Enemy [Open to two] Empty Know your Enemy [Open to two]

Post by Eri Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:51 am

The eyes of the woman looked at the area, the whips at her side like usual. There was no foe, only quietness and that was soothing, to say the least. The woman gave a smile, as she waited for something, anyone, to appear. However, there was a restraint. She could hear the souls around her, and that was painful, if slightly.. but she could go through it. There was no objections, if she did say so herself. Curiosity was a sin, and those that fell prey to the sight of the lovely, curvy woman, would definitely commit it, if in only pure self explication. And that was.. what she delighted in the most. The bringing of sin, but the cover of the innocence along the sin. And she waited.. waited for someone to show. It was not or never, Eri.
Eri
Eri

Character sheet
HP:
Know your Enemy [Open to two] Left_bar_bleue400/400Know your Enemy [Open to two] Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
SP:
Know your Enemy [Open to two] Left_bar_bleue80/80Know your Enemy [Open to two] Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)
Level:
Know your Enemy [Open to two] Left_bar_bleue4/25Know your Enemy [Open to two] Empty_bar_bleue  (4/25)

Back to top Go down

Know your Enemy [Open to two] Empty Re: Know your Enemy [Open to two]

Post by Jinzou Kitai Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:00 am

With the hourly ringing of the bell atop the clock tower, he appeared, standing several feet ahead of the woman. His back was to her, and he seemed so intent in the task of scanning the area ahead with his eyes for heartless that was entirely oblivious to the woman not even ten feet away. A light breeze pushed the neko's crimson hood back, revealing his off-gray hair and ears. After a moment, he sighed quietly; no heartless in sight.
Jinzou Kitai
Jinzou Kitai

Character sheet
HP:
Know your Enemy [Open to two] Left_bar_bleue400/400Know your Enemy [Open to two] Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
SP:
Know your Enemy [Open to two] Left_bar_bleue80/80Know your Enemy [Open to two] Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)
Level:
Know your Enemy [Open to two] Left_bar_bleue4/25Know your Enemy [Open to two] Empty_bar_bleue  (4/25)

Back to top Go down

Post by Eri Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:59 pm

Something new : a presence. She felt that spirit, strong, and within a body. Someone whole. Her body turned, looking behind her. A gasp of surprise caught her, as she suddenly threw out her whip, catching the heartless that was sneaking up on the .. neko? With a clack, the whip echoed, in the silence after the bell ringing. Folding it back together, the woman walked towards the male, and waved. ''Heyo! Are you ok? Sheesh, that almost caught you. Luckily I was there.'' the woman said, shifting a lock of red, her clothing much revealing, but not extremely so. Her gaze was almost lost, sapphire blue eyes starring at the man before her. A neko.. and she sensed several things within. Yes.. this would be interesting indeed.
Eri
Eri

Character sheet
HP:
SP:
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinzou Kitai Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:16 pm

"Uh, thanks," the neko murmured, slightly embarrased at having to have someone else step in. On the upside, seeing that she killed it in a single blow, it wouldn't have been strong enough to do much more than knock him down, at best. Still, it shouldn't have been an issue in the first place. "I guess I was spacing out a bit. I'm called Jinzou, Miss...?" While he awaited her name, the neko curiously studied her; deep blue eyes, and rather revealing clothes that for some reason reminded him of a teacher.
Jinzou Kitai
Jinzou Kitai

Character sheet
HP:
SP:
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eri Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:40 am

''Eri.'' she said with a smile, as the girl bowed softly. Turning her head to the area, there wasn't many around here, which was a good thing, to her at least. Lest she show too much of her powers, he might become suspicious. There was something about his presence : a darkness within his soul that drew her in. The girl gave a smile, and scratched her head slightly. ''I'm sorry, they probably weren't very strong, if I could kill it. I'm a traveling teacher, looking for kids to teach and people to help. I'm not very strong, at all. But I do try my best! What about you, Jinzou? What's a cute neko like you doing out here in such a dangerous place?'' the woman asked, moving a lock of her hair. She was.. curious about this one. Perhaps knowing more would get her some information.. and possible recruit.
Eri
Eri

Character sheet
HP:
SP:
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinzou Kitai Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:03 am

"A cute neko?" Chuckling quietly, he shrugged. "If you say so. As for me...just wandering. The bell rings hourly, and with every ring, it calls the heartless back. I like to be here to make sure that nothing particurally nasty decides to crawl out of hiding." Smiling a bit, Jinzou curiously twitched his ears, while studying the woman's motions and apperance, looking for any sign of hostility or the like. "How about you? A teacher wouldn't have much use looking for kids in a place like this."
Jinzou Kitai
Jinzou Kitai

Character sheet
HP:
SP:
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eri Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:03 am

''Well yeah! Nekos are cute. Always.'' she responded, a smile on her lips. But at his comment, her smile seemed to fade slightly. ''Ah.. nasty things.'' she said, regretfully. It seemed like she knew what he was talking about, as she gave a small sigh, looking around again. ''Hm? Oh, well, one of the children came playing here a couple days ago : nobody saw him. How he got here, well.. that's the big question. I was wondering if anyone had foul play with it... so I'm doing what I can. But.. I dunno. I can't seem to find him.'' she said softly, scratching her head as if in confusion. The worried gaze in her eyes seemed to be focused on the child. ''That and I didn't want the family to go for broke on the funding. So I offered my.. meager services.'' she said, giving a sad smile, before twirling a lock of her hair in her finger, a worried gesture.
Eri
Eri

Character sheet
HP:
SP:
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinzou Kitai Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:18 am

"A child, in a place like this?" Frowning slightly as he thought, the neko crossed his arms. Eventually, his blue eyes returned to hers, and he smiled. "Perhaps I could offer my help? Two heads are better than one, and I was going to have a look around anyway. Besides," he offered with a slightly more geniuine smile that didn't seem as distant as his usual ones, "I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I let someone like yourself wander around alone in a place like this. Would you allow me to assist?"
Jinzou Kitai
Jinzou Kitai

Character sheet
HP:
SP:
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eri Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:51 am

''That's what I said. Hence the sense of foul play.'' she replied to his doubts, giving a slow sigh. At his suggestion, her whole face blew up in a big smile, as she giggled. ''Yes! That's completely fine, actually I was going to ask if you could! I'd feel much safer with someone else around, honestly.'' she said, hugging her heart slightly. ''If you mind me asking, which most people do, what do you classify yourself? From the way you act, definitely not one of those villains.. maybe a hero? I would love to know, so that when I can gather something to thank, where to send it to!'' she said, her smile wide and gentle, as she giggled softly, looking truly relieved.
Eri
Eri

Character sheet
HP:
SP:
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinzou Kitai Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:58 am

"A hero?" The smile remained, although it no longer seemed to reflect the same emotion within his eyes. "Yeah...something like that...Their leader, technically speaking. Why I was given the position...I haven't a clue." Shrugging, the neko stuffed his hands into the pockets of his crimson cloak, before tilting his head and twitching an ear in curiosity. "And what of you? You don't act like a mercenary, and I don't think you're one of mine." This was partly true; while he did doubt the woman was a hero, if only due to her rather...unforgettable appearance, there were always new members signing up with his army that he didn't deal with personally.
Jinzou Kitai
Jinzou Kitai

Character sheet
HP:
SP:
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eri Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:36 pm

''Well I don't know either. You seem like the kind of person who'd just follow orders.'' she replied, smiling even more kindly now, as the information was filed away. ''Well, I'm just a wanderer. I don't work with the factions... I usually teach. This is the first time in years I've actually done something combat wise.'' said the woman, scratching her head softly, a sort of sad smile on her lips, like a bad memory was aching at the back of her head. A howl was heard in the distance, as she raised her head, seeing several heartless coming towards them. ''Well.. I guess it's.. time for action?'' she said, slightly uncertain. The girl fumbled with her whip for a second, before swallowing, starring at her companion. It truly seemed like her shot earlier had been lucky, as she looked so very helpless and clumsy.
Eri
Eri

Character sheet
HP:
SP:
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinzou Kitai Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:29 pm

"Just stand back, then," Jinzou said quietly, glancing from the heartless to the woman. After a moment, his eyes seemed to darken, taking on a more somber light; the change was punctuated as held up his right hand, palm up. Slowly, then steadily faster, dark energy flowed free into his palm, before taking shape and solidifying as a black katana. "I'll take care of the Heartless...just keep your eyes open for the kid."
Jinzou Kitai
Jinzou Kitai

Character sheet
HP:
SP:
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eri Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:18 pm

''Ok!'' she said, without protesting. Taking a position behind the neko, the woman looked worriedly around, as the creatures slinked closer. She was nervous and thus it showed, bitting her lip nervously. But she had confidence in this one to protect her! The blade felt like darkness, and she stored that away as well. For now, the times would be interesting, if to say the least.. but the child had to be found.
Eri
Eri

Character sheet
HP:
SP:
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinzou Kitai Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:51 am

Switching the black blade to his left hand, the neko pointed his right hand towards the heartless, extended with the palm facing the creatures. A second mass of darkness formed in his palm, although this one seemed purely malignant; while the blade told of sorrow and loss, the energy in his right hand seemed to sing of hatred and anger. Unseen by the woman due to his back being turned, a hollow look entered his eyes for a moment as the energy sprung free, peircing the beasts in a hundred different places, before fading away as if it had never been. Banishing the shadow katana, Jinzou stuffed his hands into the pockets of his cloak, before perking his ears up a bit and glancing back at Eri with a forced smile. "It's safe now," he said softly.
Jinzou Kitai
Jinzou Kitai

Character sheet
HP:
SP:
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eri Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:52 pm

Her head tilted, as suddenly the heartless were gone, undone by shadows. Her sense of darkness made her understand slightly more, and she felt a slight swell in her heart. This could be easier then she thought. His soft voice made her smile, as she nodded, before turning to the male. ''I would.. wonder why you have to force a smile? It might not be my territory, or even courtesy to ask... forget it, it was just idle curiosity.'' the woman said, before stepping foreward, walking further into the area, before she called out a name. ''Jared? Are you in here?'' she said, calling for the lost child with the worried voice of a teacher.
Eri
Eri

Character sheet
HP:
SP:
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinzou Kitai Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:55 pm

"Forcing a smile?" He winced slightly at her words, not knowing it had been so obvious. "I...never mind," he murmured, hearing her tell him to forget it. Stepping to the side, he let the woman pass, before following. Hearing her worried voice as she called for the child, he sighed softly. "I'm sure we'll find him," the neko piped up.
Jinzou Kitai
Jinzou Kitai

Character sheet
HP:
SP:
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eri Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:20 pm

The woman gave a weak smile, the worry starting to feel like a worm. Her steps were slightly hurried, as she checked every where, confused and almost frustrated. ''God, I hope he's either not here, and ok.. or here and waiting for us.'' she said, her blue eyes scanning over the country side in worry. The woman then turned to him, and bit her lip. ''Sorry. I'm worried.. and and.. well I wanted to know, but it's not nice to ask. Oh, I'm so going to chide Jared when I see him.. I just hope he wasn't kidnapped by anyone bad.'' the woman said, before sighing again. ''Then again, he might still be here from the field trip earlier.. I hope not.'' she said, before shaking her head again, stepping away, worriedly and resolutely trying to find the child.
Eri
Eri

Character sheet
HP:
SP:
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinzou Kitai Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:27 am

"I'm sure he'll be fine," the neko offered quietly. "The heartless here generally tend to stay underground...unless he wandered into the tunnels, he should be fine. The heartless we saw were a rare occurence, to a degree; it's not often so many are above ground at once. But..." Curious, he glanced at the daringly dressed teacher. "Why would you take them on a field trip to a place like this? History is one thing, but a world crawling with Heartless is another entirely."
Jinzou Kitai
Jinzou Kitai

Character sheet
HP:
SP:
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ixaz Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:14 pm

"The man has a point," a voice began, looming in the air and echoing in the air. "It's quite understandable to take them to a place where you can defend them from whatever you encounter : It's an entirely different ordeal to be able to keep track of them." a rip in the fabric of reality was shown before the two people. From it stepped forth a man cloaked in a robe of the organization. His robe was slightly altered as compared to most others, though it was unapparent if these two would be aware of the modifications, or even of the existence of the organization. The robe reflected the bits of light that were surrounding the three people, and the hood was slightly pulled back. His mask was revealed - that porcelain white mask with the smile carved into it and the lightning above the right eye. The man smiled behind his mask and laughed, though even if they had met him as Aiz they would not know who he was. He, as the leader of the organization, had developed a method to make sure that no one from the organization could track him down when he didn't want to be found, and that no one who wasn't in the organization could find out that he was. When he was in his organization robe, he wore that porcelain white mask and changed his voice into a numetal grunge type of voice, rough and scratchy but attractive at the same time, though he didn't particularly think so. Still, he would use his regular voice when in human clothes, and even went as far as to use different weapons depending on what he wore. Everything was different between the two people known as Ixaz and as Aiz, yet they were the same person. To be honest, it was kind of creepy. "My name," he bowed before them, "is Ixaz. And yours?"
Ixaz
Ixaz

Character sheet
HP:
SP:
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eri Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:53 pm

''Oh my...'' she said, before blushing slightly. The woman gave a cough and turned her head to the side, before shaking it. ''Well, the field trip was not here specifically, it was a little more out of the way. We're close to the tunnel entrances here : Jared really wanted to go see them, but I had told him that I probably couldn't take on the swarm that would be in there..'' she drifted, as she mused for a moment, seemingly lost in the memories. Her eyes were definately worried, as she turned to the man she knew best for the moment, Jinzou. ''I.. I knew I could take one or two.. and I wanted to show the three kids how the worlds had ended up.. it probably was.. stupid to say the least.. oh.. what if it's my fault the whole time? I...'' the woman couldn't speak any longer, as her throat was blocked, by emotion. She gave a sort of whimper, and shook her head, before turning back to them both. Her eyes were swimming in tears, as she took a shaky breath. However, just as she was ready to speak, a scream pierced the air, and her face paled. ''Jared!'' she whispered, before starting to run towards the sound, leaving all caution to the winds. A heartless came to her, and even blinded with tears, the whip cracked, hitting the creature squarely and sending it flying. It hadn't died, as weak as it was.
Eri
Eri

Character sheet
HP:
SP:
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinzou Kitai Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:18 pm

Jinzou ignored the newest figure to appear for what he felt was a perfectly reasonable cause; that is, the sudden scream that pierced the air. Dashing after Eri, his main thought was to get there before the woman, before she did something rash and jumped in head first. Summoning Kanashimi, his black katana, the neko tore the Heartless she had neglected to kill in half as he rushed by, before skidding to a halt. The seriousness of the situation had caused him to act without thinking; why was he running after the woman, when he could 'move' at a speed greater than anything else? An instant and one quick Space-hop later, and he was in front of the woman, again running towards the sound. "Don't be blinded by emotion," he called back, staying calm. "You'll be no help to the child if you're killed...or if you draw a hoard of Heartless towards him."
Jinzou Kitai
Jinzou Kitai

Character sheet
HP:
SP:
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ixaz Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:36 pm

Another portal was torn open in front of the two of them, the man stepping forth again. His mask was still showing as he summoned Shirayuki, his white katana. He pointed to the girl and then to behind him, telling her that she was free to keep following the scream. The man, though, he wanted to fight. Glaring at him from behind the mask, Ixaz walked around him in a circle, making it very apparent that no matter where the man went, Ixaz would follow instantly with a portal. No matter what he did, the man would have to fight. It was kind of ironic, actually, how the both of their katanas were inversely colored. Still, he stood silent and still, watching the man's movements to wait for him to fight. It was easy to counter the first attack, but harder (though more effective) to counter the counter. He wondered which this man would go by.
Ixaz
Ixaz

Character sheet
HP:
SP:
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinzou Kitai Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:03 pm

"...is now really the time...?" Sighing quietly, Jinzou stepped to the side, out of the woman's way. "I apologize, Miss Eri...you'll have to go on ahead. But please, don't do anything rash...call out, and I can be there in an instant." Gripping his black katana tightly with his right hand, the neko waited for his opponent to attack; he didn't even want this pointless battle, so there was no chance of Jinzou swinging first.
Jinzou Kitai
Jinzou Kitai

Character sheet
HP:
SP:
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eri Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:05 pm

The woman was trembling, as Jinzou was in front of her. As she opened her mouth, the scream resonnated again, and with a flash, she was despairing. Her body shook, as she took a breath again, a very shaky one. The woman looked like she tried to calm down, and passing Jinzou to behind Ixaz, she took a few steps away. And then she screamed in her turn, but one of rage : and fury. The crack of thunder was audible, as she lashed out at the heartless nearby. Her next scream was a wail, as she stumbled back into view, with the child in her arms. Collaspsing against the wall, her body seemed shielded by electricity, as she looked at the two, her arms craddling the child. Her eyes were fury : and within their souls, they could hear the call to fight one another.

For she wasn't going anywhere.
Eri
Eri

Character sheet
HP:
SP:
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ixaz Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:27 pm

His laugh resonated in turn with their screaming. He paid no heed to the fact that the female had come back with the child in her arms, though it was painfully obvious that she had. Instead of looking over to them, however, he gripped the hilt of his blade tighter, shifting his stance. Left arm closer to the actual blade and right hand directly under it, the blade was pointing downwards and angled with the blade away from him, his eyes closing. In a flash, Ixaz was behind the man, bringing his glowing white blade down so fast it was almost invisible.
Ixaz
Ixaz

Character sheet
HP:
SP:
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next