khsa.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

The Staff
Administrators:Kai Hitaro
Eri
Ixaz

Moderators:
Iskra
Aster
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 14 on Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:45 pm
Latest topics
» Pokemon : Indigo League ~
The Unforgiven [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:23 am by Eri

» Shuriken and Earth [Open to one]
The Unforgiven [Open] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 4:13 pm by Shiri

» Whip and Fire [Open to one]
The Unforgiven [Open] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 4:03 pm by Niveus

» Ax and Light
The Unforgiven [Open] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 3:50 pm by Jinzou Kitai

» Ax and Water [Open to one]
The Unforgiven [Open] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 12:51 pm by Sumati

» Fist and Darkness [Open to one]
The Unforgiven [Open] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 5:36 pm by Iskra

» Garden Walk [Closed]
The Unforgiven [Open] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 5:31 pm by Iskra

» Shuriken and Wind : I love you
The Unforgiven [Open] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 4:00 pm by Shiri

» Trinity. Unison. Grief. [closed]
The Unforgiven [Open] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 2:13 pm by Jaix

Affiliates
free forum

The Unforgiven [Open]

3 posters

Go down

The Unforgiven [Open] Empty The Unforgiven [Open]

Post by Levis Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:47 am

For the first time in a long while, Levis decided to visit the back of the so-called 'demonic' island. She walked through the door and noticed the bridge no longer stood where it used to, smiling. With a running start, she jumped off the edge and kicked off the wall when she got close enough to it, landing on the other part of the island. Nodding to herself in accomplishment, the former soldier continued down the path to the reverse side of the island. Jumping down the small cliff, Lightning Levis looked around and began to pursue the star-shaped tree, jumping up to it and brushing her hand against it.
Levis
Levis

Character sheet
HP:
The Unforgiven [Open] Left_bar_bleue400/400The Unforgiven [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
SP:
The Unforgiven [Open] Left_bar_bleue80/80The Unforgiven [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)
Level:
The Unforgiven [Open] Left_bar_bleue4/25The Unforgiven [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (4/25)

Back to top Go down

The Unforgiven [Open] Empty Re: The Unforgiven [Open]

Post by Xen Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:02 am

Xen was watching with great interest from atop the tallest tree on the island. He had not seen this person before, yet he was suspicious of her. She seemed far different than the others he had met. Xen began climbing down the tree, being sure to keep an eye on the girl whenever possible.

Xen

Character sheet
HP:
The Unforgiven [Open] Left_bar_bleue100/100The Unforgiven [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
SP:
The Unforgiven [Open] Left_bar_bleue20/20The Unforgiven [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Level:
The Unforgiven [Open] Left_bar_bleue1/1The Unforgiven [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Back to top Go down

Post by Iskra Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:08 pm

The cat girl wasn't discreet, not in the least. Her giggles would be audible, as she peeked from the side of the trunk at the girl she had smelled. ''Hi there!'' her voice would pop out. Her cute little neko head would show, her little black ears seemingly out of place on her blonde hair. Her green eyes were sparkling, as her tail swished, looking at the girl. ''I'm Iskra! And you?'' she said, her voice just sounding like she was grinning, which she was, a sort of innocence in her tail swishing.
Iskra
Iskra

Character sheet
HP:
The Unforgiven [Open] Left_bar_bleue600/500The Unforgiven [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (600/500)
SP:
The Unforgiven [Open] Left_bar_bleue120/100The Unforgiven [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (120/100)
Level:
The Unforgiven [Open] Left_bar_bleue6/25The Unforgiven [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (6/25)

Back to top Go down

Post by Levis Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:29 pm

Levis stared. What was this creature, with a human body but feline-like features? She had to investigate, but couldn't on account of her no longer having access to the Guardian Corps' records. Still, she decided to trust her somewhat and introduced herself. "..Lightning." spoke the former soldier in her common tone, her hand staying placed on her sword as she watched the hyperactive girl. Turning away from her, Lightning Levis jumped off of the platform of rock she was on, landing in the sand down below. It was then she noticed another person present, sighing. Trusting he would have heard her introduce herself to the Iskra-girl, she simply continued on, walking back the way which she had come. This time, though she planned on swimming back. Odd.
Levis
Levis

Character sheet
HP:
The Unforgiven [Open] Left_bar_bleue400/400The Unforgiven [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
SP:
The Unforgiven [Open] Left_bar_bleue80/80The Unforgiven [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)
Level:
The Unforgiven [Open] Left_bar_bleue4/25The Unforgiven [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (4/25)

Back to top Go down

Post by Xen Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:39 pm

Xen had began to jog over to Levis. He had just began to pick up speed to attempt a jump over the gap when he saw the neko pop up from behind the tree trunk. He was surprised and lost his train of thought, forgetting to make the jump and falling off of the ledge, landing face-first in the sand. "A catgirl?" He thought.

Xen

Character sheet
HP:
The Unforgiven [Open] Left_bar_bleue100/100The Unforgiven [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
SP:
The Unforgiven [Open] Left_bar_bleue20/20The Unforgiven [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Level:
The Unforgiven [Open] Left_bar_bleue1/1The Unforgiven [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Back to top Go down

Post by Iskra Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:19 am

The girl giggled at the poor clumsy boy, and hurriedly helped him get him. Winking, she speedily made her way beside the girl, named Lightning. ''Nyah! So what are you doing? Swimming? Fighting? Waiting? I kind of wanna talk to you! I dun meet new people often! Ne ne, I dunno, could you teach me something? I'm curious about how people act and stuff.. and I wanna learn. I wanna learn so I can be stronger!'' she said, easily at the other girl's heels, her tail swishing, as her ears flicked, a glow in her green eyes. She felt.. genuine. Like she really meant the words she said.
Iskra
Iskra

Character sheet
HP:
The Unforgiven [Open] Left_bar_bleue600/500The Unforgiven [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (600/500)
SP:
The Unforgiven [Open] Left_bar_bleue120/100The Unforgiven [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (120/100)
Level:
The Unforgiven [Open] Left_bar_bleue6/25The Unforgiven [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (6/25)

Back to top Go down

Post by Levis Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:40 pm

The former soldier stopped again when another person was running next to her and past her, falling face-first into the sand. Just as she was about to jump the gap again, as she no longer wanted to swim it, the anthropomorphic female. Still being reminded of a feline with the ears and tails that the other girl had, Levis couldn't help but stare at them for a brief moment. Blinking, she looked at her shimmering emerald eyes as they sparkled with idle genuine curiosity. Letting out a sigh, Levis realized that she didn't really have anywhere to be, and that if they were going to attack her they would have done so by now. Taking her hand off her sword's hilt, the human female turned to fully face the anthropomorphic one. "Just trying to relax a little. Take some time off. I swim every once in awhile. I wouldn't mind one if you're up for it. Just for the next big thing to happen. And finally, it depends on what kind of things you'd like to be taught." the former soldier of the Guardian Corps Radiant Garden Security Regiment spoke back, answering each question in order of its being asked. Finally she turned back around to the man who had fallen in the sand and hopped down, holding a hand out for him to grab and come up. Acting cold was just that - acting. She wanted friends as much as anyone else.
Levis
Levis

Character sheet
HP:
SP:
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Xen Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:43 pm

Xen got up and dusted the sand off of his clothes. He hated dirt and sand, and absolutely despised it getting on his clothes. He caught up with the girl and the soldier, smiling.

Xen

Character sheet
HP:
SP:
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Iskra Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:25 pm

The girl made a mewl and giggled, her tail swishing. Her head tilted, as she smiled softly. ''Nyah, anything you can teach me. About emotions, what's it mean to be human.. stuff like that. Lessons that could be helpful. Because I've got this really special person... and and.. I wanna protect them. But I dunno how.'' she said, as she slowly tilted her head to the side, looking with her green eyes. There was sincerity, and a lost look to them, like she honestly didn't know human feelings. It was almost.. eery.
Iskra
Iskra

Character sheet
HP:
SP:
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Levis Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:11 pm

The girl sighed. "I don't know what you mean by that. You're obviously not human, thus being human isn't something I can teach you. It's something that's gained through genetic functions that come as.." she slowed to a stop when realizing that the cat girl would have no idea what she was talking about. Thinking for a moment about how to word what she meant so that it could be understood, she let out another sigh, though this one was heavily exasperated. "Er, what I mean is that 'being human' isn't something I can teach if I wanted to, which I would mind for someone like you." she smiled, closing her eyes and tilting her head, just as her sister used to do. She was getting better at smiling when people would expect her to, and even though she was still a cold hearted bitch who didn't care about most people, this one girl - this one anthropomorphic female - reminded Levis so much of her sister's genuine naive attitude that she couldn't be mean to her. She couldn't. She wouldn't. Not to her. Not to the girl like her sister. Not to her sister.

Not to Serah.
Levis
Levis

Character sheet
HP:
SP:
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down